This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First lettuce
    First of the radish!...yeh! ...oops, somehow they didn't get as far as the kitchen!
    Strawberries

Feeling good!

Yup, we're way behind most peeps ( lovely to read about what peeps are cropping!) but we're catching up
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Just strawberries today.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• more strawberries

Comment

• [ATTACH=CONFIG]65974[/ATTACH]
          Attached Files
          Last edited by cariann88; 28-06-2016, 09:21 PM.
          Carrie

Comment

• Doing really well Carrie
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Yes you've got an excellent hoard there, Carrie. Look at all the lovely strawberries
              LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Thanks, I know I've not grown them from seed. It's the strawberries, blackcurrants and rhubarb was already on the plot and the rest, people on the allotment site was generous enough to give me some plants to get me started
                Carrie

Comment

• Today's haul, harvested in the pouring rain.

(Co-starring my late mother's breadboard, which she inherited from her mother who inherited it from her mother....)
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by 1Bee; 29-06-2016, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Strawberries, various Kale, Lettuce and Rocket and a few very bitter / tart Gooseberries , Sill very nice

Comment

• Broad beans, mangetout and potatoes.

Comment

• Today, so far I have picked afew rainbow carrots, Potatoes, Turnips, french breakfast radish (and some purple ones), a few Raspberries and Strawberries, Gooseberries, Black Currents, Rhubarb, Rainbow Chard, some windfalls from pear tree and apple trees , some lemons, and some strange stripey `panache` figs

Attached Files
                        Living off grid and growing my own food in Bulgaria.....

Comment

• You're doing well starloc.
                          If this weather doesn't pick up il get be struggling to get anything other than salad
                          Northern England.

Comment

• A carrier bag two thirds full of broad beans and peas, my first six French beans and another courgette. Ate three tomatoes in the greenhouse last night whilst I was watering

Comment

• 3 cucumbers and 5 lettuce

Comment

• My first ever broad beans - dwarf ones Robin Hood.

None of them made it into the kitchen as we sat on the chairs and scoffed the lot. Yummy
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X