Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pulled these purple haze carrots up about 5 days ago,they're really tasty & they grow well in a pot with some dwarf twinkle peas,the peas finish growing whilst the carrots are still growing,there's some photos here of their lives in the pot~
    Attached Files

Comment

• Harvested a row of Kerrs Pink spuds this evening. I'll have to see what OH makes of them!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Yesterday I picked a few half-ripened Patio sizzle chillies from plants still alive in the greenhouse. Today I picked some corn salad and land cress from my garden and from the greenhouse, a few chard, perpetual spinach and wild rocket leaves for lunch.

Comment

• Four leeks.
          He-Pep!

Comment

• Last weekend I tipped out the three pots of 'xmas' potatoes I had in the greenhouse. The tops are long since disappeared and I had little hope that the 12 seed potatoes would produce anything. I got about 20 new potatoes ranging from pea size to ping pong ball size. I scrubbed up enough for 3 of us to have a 'taste' and they were very nice but once again my attempts to produce the elusive late spud is a bust.
            More research I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESBkevin View Post
              Last weekend I tipped out the three pots of 'xmas' potatoes I had in the greenhouse. The tops are long since disappeared and I had little hope that the 12 seed potatoes would produce anything. I got about 20 new potatoes ranging from pea size to ping pong ball size. I scrubbed up enough for 3 of us to have a 'taste' and they were very nice but once again my attempts to produce the elusive late spud is a bust.
              More research I think.
              Don't worry.............I think they are a myth!
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Just braved the weather to harvest 2 stems of sprouts. Both been on order since October for holiday makers spending Christmas up here.

Comment

• Parsnips for tomorrow. 4 in a 5 litre bucket all ready to be peeled and cut.

Attached Files

Comment

• Found this in the flower border today!

Not sure where it came from
                    Attached Files
                    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Last few days lots of Swiss chard, spinach & kale.
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X