X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First rhubarb of the year!!!!
    <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

Rhubarb, one stick had been broken off probably in the storm, so I picked a few more to keep it company. Seems very early this year, looks v good.
      DottyR

Comment

Broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli when will it end

A load of onions have decided to throw up flower stems of it pulled them. Hopefully the rest won't do the same as I have hundreds that were meant to last all summer
        Attached Files
        I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

Coriander from the pot on the window sill. Really please how its grown.

Comment

Just popped up to the plot to have a potter and enjoy the sunshine and discovered my PSB which I thought was winding down has had a great flush of growth so had to pick a bag full to stop it going over. Guess I better get cooking!

Comment

Picked a bit of rhubarb yesterday.

Comment

Lots more PSB

Comment

Winter Spinach, Broccoli including the leaves

Comment

PSB and chard again! Having frittata out of them today (I'm rotating round my three recipes!)

Comment

Just took a PSB leaf off one of my plants to steam and have with my dinner. Never tried the leaves before and as there are still no spheres yet i thought I'd try a leaf as I've heard you can eat them as well.
                      Last edited by Scoot; 13-04-2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

For a side salad at lunch today, I picked baby leaf spinach and winter gem lettuce (pretty much the last of it, come on new lettuce, grow!). Also baby leaves of red giant mustard, lamb's lettuce, american land cress and normal cress. All the latter was self-sown so not a lot of work save from picking. Unfortunately the lamb's lettuce is about to flower so I'll need to dig in most of it soon but can sow something else for summer in its place.

Comment

Lamb's lettuce and various other lettuce varieties for a light salad at lunch

Comment

A button squash, a zucchini, two capsicums and a handful of beans. It's not much to show for all the effort I put in over summer but it does at least somewhat redeem what was otherwise a catastrophic summer for the garden.

Comment

Nothing yet but hopeful of a few salad leaves this week
                              Northern England.

Comment

My very first harvest in my container garden, Red leaf lettuce and some spinach I am
                                very pleased with myself

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X