Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday i did plant a few more peppers and chilli seeds, pardon, traditional spanish type, California wonderful, mini chocolate, a couple more lemon drop and scotch bonet.
    I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Sown two tubs of mixed salad. The sun was out, I wanted to sow seeds!

Comment

• Just when I was getting restless because it's too hot to do anything outside, these turned up.

::happy dance::
        Attached Files

Comment

• Please reassure me, been ill pretty much all through late jan and feb with asthma and various chest infections so inbetween hospital/doctors and trying to do some bits for kids and oh in the house have not even thought about the garden and seeds.

Only just starting to feel better, but still on doctor ordered rest at home, will I still be able to get my toms and peppers et al for the GH growing in time eek!

I suppose at least I haven't got any leggy seedlings

Ali x

Comment

• Absolutely, I won't be starting mine for another couple of weeks... well, toms anyway, I'm not bothering with peppers this year.

Rest up, the whole season is ahead of you!
            He-Pep!

Comment

• Plenty of time Alibobsy - hope you're feeling better soon!

Comment

• thanks for those reassurances will rest this week and hope to start sowing next week

Ali x

Comment

• Originally posted by lolie View Post
                  Just when I was getting restless because it's too hot to do anything outside, these turned up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62050[/ATTACH]

::happy dance::
                  G'Day, Aussie

Comment

• A bit eager I know but I've sat on my hands long enough so I sowed 1 sq ft seed sheet each of Carrot, Beetroot & Turnip.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Some more tomatoes

Orange Banana and
                      Cowlicks Brandywine
                      Last edited by maverick451; 25-02-2016, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Looked in the propagator this afternoon and three of my seed varieties have germinated.
                        Black Prince,John Hawkins,
                        Roughwood Golden Plum.
                        I only sowed these on Saturday.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• First germination from the sowings I did on Tuesday. A red lettuce shoot has made an appearance.

Comment

• Today I sowed 12 Ferline Toms - To be thinned down to 6.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Just had an urge to sow some courgettes - so I did
                              Totally daft idea - far too early - but when you get the urge, you should always give in and do it.
                              Six Royal Flush F1 seeds (suitable for pots) are now in the propagator, warming their toes
                              Better go to bed now, before I have any more urges
                              Good night All.

Comment

• Last night I sowed beetroot - 2 red types, a white and a golden - in modules, spring onions to replace the ones that did absolutely nothing (about 30 seeds!?!), chitted some more peas, and put 8 types of chilli, 2 toms, okra, and 2 aubergine - 6 seeds of each - into the heated propagator to see what happens. I also sowed some white and yellow chard in modules.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X