No announcement yet.

My Plot Coming Along Now...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Andi. I'm sure it was a lot of work but it looks so much better and usable.

You do have long legs! Look at your shadow

Comment

Thanks VC i love it because i can sort out two plots while im in one pathway

and being tall does have some plus points but always have a head ache from walking into top of greenhouse door frame because i forget how low it is lol
      All My Spare Time Is Spent On The Plot .. Gardening Is What I Love To Do..
      sigpic

Comment

Wish I had that problem, Andi

Comment

the only problem i face now is getting more wood to border the next 4 off ?.

thinking cap is on here
          sigpic

Comment

Try your local scaffold companies Andy. They normally come in at around £5 for a 13ft length. I know when I made my beds, I used about 30 lengths.....................
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

OMG BM ... That is mega bucks lol i love the idea tho they are perfect for it i will deffo try them there all loads near me
              sigpic

Comment

Andy thats looking realy good and easily the best use of space.Glad your enjoying all the hard work they will look a million times better when full and i don`t think it will take you long to do that.Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by two brews View Post
                  Andy thats looking realy good and easily the best use of space.Glad your enjoying all the hard work they will look a million times better when full and i don`t think it will take you long to do that.Good luck.
                  Thanks so much two brews I am leaving my job soon because I am starting at a new bigger and better company soon so I might have a week off to crack on with it can someone reply with a list of veg I can start in trays/pots now in windowsill thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

Andy, keep an eye on Kristens' monthly sowing thread:

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ist_83423.html
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

cheers BM

i planted these in my windowsill today...
                      carrot
                      onion
                      lettuce
                      cucumber
                      pepper
                      chilli
                      Brussels
                      tomato

im hoping to get something started as cant get stuff going down at plot as it frezzing it was even snowing today
                      sigpic

Comment

I hope you have a very deep tray or pot for carrots as they won't transplant without forking. Also where are you going to put the seedlings once they have germinated? Cucumbers especially will need to be protected from frost until early June and grow rapidly. Windowsills don't have the best amount of light and plants can quickly get leggy. I think you may have been (understandably) a little hasty!

Comment

wendy the thing is i need help cause im confused on when and where i should be sewing seeds because im reading the back of the seed packets but im doing it wrong can you help please i dont want this year to be a big flop for me

and the carrots are in a very deep pot
                          sigpic

Comment

Like you some of my Cucs say sow Feb so I have. You're not on your own.
                            Last edited by Bigmallly; 22-02-2015, 10:16 PM.

Comment

well i have planted 6 tomato plants in 4'' deep pots and 3 cumcumber plants in same pots is that right ?.
                              sigpic

Comment

I would start them off in modules personally then plant them up as they need it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X