Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely thread Andi, fab photos - really inspiring

Comment

thanks scarlet if its ok im going to use this thread as my personal and ' Vine ' diary so i can keep all you wonderful people up to date with how things are going or not going...

will be hopefully be back on tomoz with more pics

night guys
      All My Spare Time Is Spent On The Plot .. Gardening Is What I Love To Do..
      sigpic

Comment

Keep up the good and hard work Andi. You're inspiring a lot of people with your posts and photos.

Comment

Thanks so much veggie ������ I'm just loving every minute of being down on my plot and just don't want it to go dark so I could stay there for hours and keep going but ill be down tonight to plant some more seeds and start all the motions ������
          sigpic

Comment

The light nights are coming, Andi, then things will start moving! Exciting times ahead

Comment

Andi, it looks fabulous. I'm sooo impressed. I love that you are enjoying it so much. I am exactly the same... I like nothing better than being down on the plot with a BIG flask of coffee. And I guess a lot of other Grapes feel the same. Well done.
              My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

They are on the way and I can't wait and yes noosner there is nothing better than being down tferd plodding on with all the other members having a laugh and a massive cup of tea with the fire pit glowing
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  The light nights are coming, Andi, then things will start moving! Exciting times ahead

I've really noticed how it isn't dark until after 6pm now - so if I get home from work at 5:30 I have just about enough time to nip out and make sure the broad beans (hopefully) growing in the tubes in the tunnel are watered.

Comment

I enjoy looking at other peoples ideas - keep the pictures coming - and great work by the way.

Comment

The only problem I have bacchus Is that when I started to plant my stuff and set my raised beds out someone took over and did it there way and when I stepped back and looked at it I noticed that it wasn't how I wanted it to go so now I'm stuck with it until next year when I harvest everything and thanks I will be down tonight for an hour at least
                      sigpic

Comment

You may not be stuck with it Andy, what is it you are wanting to change?
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Well you know how your 40 day project.. well they way you had your raized beds I wanted them like 30 feet long and 2 feet wide but they planted spuds in one bit and then left a 2ft gap then planted onions so I can't change it
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry Andy, I don't mean to appear thick but run it past me again. When were the spuds & onions planted?
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                              Sorry Andy, I don't mean to appear thick but run it past me again. When were the spuds & onions planted?
                              That's at least two of us who don't understand.

Comment

Just a thought Andy - By all means carry on with your updates but it would be great if you joined us on http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...alendar-7.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X