Its not doing much for his reputation BB. Yes - ask him

Comment

If I can get him alone I will mention it
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Its not doing much for his reputation BB. Yes - ask him
        Hence my suggestion of a letter, after people like him rely on their reputation to make a living. H e can either (a) ignore you and take the money and run or (b) Do something about it and continue to make more money.

Potty
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

On Sean's Allotment Garden he sowed Goji Berry and mentioned how few seeds you got for your money. He seemed surprised at how few fell out of the packet.
          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Thanks for this thread, just checked my unopened packet of JW quinoa which claims to have an average of 410 seeds but I'd be amazed if there's even half that amount in there by the size of them. Poor show suttons.

Comment

I've not opened my own personal packs yet - I'm going to video the occasion and if the seeds are low I'll post a link to the video on here.

Comment

Zazen, for good or ill, it'll be good to see the link. More unbiased that way.

EDIT: call it a consumer survey even better if other grapes post results of seed count from other suppliers. We could even then do a rough price per seed from a value for money point of view and also watch the seed prices over the years
                Last edited by RedThorn; 22-03-2013, 04:36 PM.
                Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
                  Zazen, for good or ill, it'll be good to see the link. More unbiased that way.
                  Tough! I'm not going to bother uploading a video of me opening a packet of full seeds. People will think I've lost it big style.
                  Last edited by zazen999; 22-03-2013, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Fair enough, but what do you think of the edit?
                    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
                      Fair enough, but what do you think of the edit?
                      If you want to do a survey then by all means...

Comment

He now has a plant range on his site. Home - James Wong | Official Site

Seem a bit pricey, not seen the postage costs yet.

EDIT- actually it's suttons again.
                        Last edited by kathycam; 22-03-2013, 05:01 PM.
                        http://togrowahome.wordpress.com/ making a house a home and a garden home grown.

Comment

It was interesting to see how the celebrity wand works. I enter shop with oca in packs for sale on a table. Had my pick of about sixty packets. Fifteen minutes later Mr Wong is sitting at said table, signing away on his books and in thirty minutes, all packs of oca at £8 per bag have been sold. Kerchinga!
                          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

ONE OCA FOR £7.99

Comment

I see he hasn't got Wintergreen for sale - probably no seeds in their packets either.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                                ONE OCA FOR £7.99

Aha - kerchinga bazinga

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X