No announcement yet.

James Wong - seeds

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That wasn't JW's - his Fiestas only have 25 seeds in the pack.

To be honest, the only one I am interested in is Wintergreen, I bought a pack of those myself but haven't sown them yet...must find them and have a look.
    Last edited by zazen999; 24-02-2013, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Well it's open so I must have just done that to have a look. Definitely not 25 seeds in there so now I'm seething
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Just opened a packet of dahlia 'yams' seeds today - no complaints on number so far, although on reflection I'm sure I could have shopped around a bit for cheaper seeds.

I did like the book though, it's got me all fired up for the allotment this year!
        Not much time and not much money, but trying to figure out a better way to grow my own by gathering allotment tips, and writing an allotment blog about using them.

www.allotmenthacker.com

Comment

Well, I've had an email from customer services saying they are popping a replacement in the post AND a PM from someone else, so I have informed them that I am already getting a replacement.

So top banana customer services...from Suttons.

Comment

Strange you didn't mention banana's before.

Potty
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

I've had a PM too!
              Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Mine seem mostly ok except for the radish rats tails, claim to have an average of 330 and whilst I haven't taken the time to count them individually I'd guess at there being 80.

Comment

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                  Strange you didn't mention banana's before.

Potty
                  Banana's what?

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                    Banana's what?
                    Banana's tops I think as in top banana.

Comment

Turns out my radish rats tails and electric daises were way off the count. And my musk melon was missing 1 seed which originally I wasn't going to mention until I realised they didn't claim an average on that particular seed pack. My others are all dead on so that's good.

Comment

I've not counted seeds. but my dahlia yams are growing great.
                        http://togrowahome.wordpress.com/ making a house a home and a garden home grown.

Comment

I refuse to buy seeds from the likes of wong and oliver, you always find they are no better than others and they stick an extra 20% on for the name. Glad your getting sent some replacements though.

Comment

My seeds are fine

Comment

My replacements are here. I haven't opened them yet as not feeling all that chipper today but will do at some point.

Comment

Not as top banana as it would at first appear.

Opened the wintergreen and the packet is completely empty. Nada. Not a sniff. Batch M36.

Stevia - all 24 present and correct.

It's the wintergreen I'm particularly interested in.

Poor Suttons! As Alan Stevia would say 'it's a bl**dy shambles

Pic of empty Wintergreen pack attached.

Oh, and the Agastache are up and no, there aren't 38 as mentioned on the packet, but 24.

Tsk tsk.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by zazen999; 08-03-2013, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X