• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few quick snaps taken today...

Attached Files
    Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

Pic of some small fruits on my patio plants....
      And some of my greenhouse ones ( not them all..had to take some out to take pic!!)
      Attached Files
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

Mine were sown from seed in early March. Now in big pots and are about 3' tall with plenty of flowers. PLEASE.....! Some sunshine.

Comment

Thought I'd bump this. Anything edible yet? Had one tiny plum tomato yesterday, about half an inch long. SOooo worth all those hours of effort I think it got fed up waiting for the sun and just decided to change colour. Apart from that, nadda

Comment

I had a couple of ripe Golden Gems and a couple of 100s and 1000s this week. A few more green fruits, and lots of flowers. Still no forecast of sunshine though
            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I've been eating January sown gartenperle for the last few weeks, not the tastiest , but they are early and better than Trashco's
              No sign of colour on any of the others

Comment

I had a Red Alert ripen and a few more on the way, a good few trusses developing and a two foot growth spurt on all plants causing a jungle. And today the sun went again!

Comment

nothing here yet,the odd flowers and 1 scatalon 1/2 inch long,just a few flowers on the salad ones,the scatalon's are growing best of all,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Verrrry slow going this year, plenty flowers showing but no Toms to date!!!
                    Please can we have some sunshine

paul.
                    Help Wildlife.
                    Take only photos-leave only footprints-Kill only time.

Comment

Not just me then!! All my plants are looking healthy enough, they all have plenty of flowers but
                      no sign of any fruits
                      All my projects including my brewing adventures!

www.make-your-own.info

Comment

Some Salt Spring Surprise and they're the biggest and best I can offer at the moment - definitely nothing in the slightest red.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I have a few ripe marbles... I ate one of them yesterday but it could have done with another day or so to finish ripening.... Plenty of green ones on there tormenting me :$
                          Attached Files

Comment

One Tumbler on 30th June exactly one month and a day later than last year. If/when the weather turns I have a feeling we might be flooded with them.

Colin
                            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by woody21 View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]30523[/ATTACH]

I have a few ripe marbles... I ate one of them yesterday but it could have done with another day or so to finish ripening.... Plenty of green ones on there tormenting me :$
                              Your banana plant seems to be doing nicely

Comment

No ripe toms yet but then I didn't expect any until the end of July.
                                At a rough count I have about thirty green toms ranging from pea sized to a little under golf ball sized, maybe 150 or so flowers and goodness knows how many buds. I don't know if any of that is good or bad from nine Alicante plants but I'm feeling pretty good about it and they're matching my expectations. It just remains to be seen whether or not I do get any ripe toms by the end of July.
                                Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

..................................................

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X