No announcement yet.

How are your Toms doing?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have only had cherry ones so far but my Totem are nearly ripe and there are loads on them...
    Yellow Stuffer putting a bit of a move on now too
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

• First time since planting them, they are looking like Tomatoes should do, good size healthy plants
      with plenty of good sized fruit on them. Only need a bit more warm sun on em

paul.
      Help Wildlife.
      Take only photos-leave only footprints-Kill only time.

Comment

• Went to the plot yesterday and discovered that a couple of days of sun had started them all off - only picked about a pounds worth but a good start and it made me very happy. The cucumber and chilli plants had also gone mad but will be lucky to have a single aubergine this year and the sweet peppers show no signs of ripening.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• Checked them over today when giving a liquid feed and all is looking good. Lots of green fruits now so thinned out some of the lower leaves. Late, but lots of fruits.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X