No announcement yet.

29th April - Royal WEEEEEding Day

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twas a nice frock (I knew it'd be McQueen) her sister's frock was nice too. Once I'd seen that, we were off out: 25 mile bike ride, then planting peas & beetroot
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I've baked some bread then weeded around my Jerusalem artichokes and spinach beds.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

We did some weeding! Hurrah!

Comment

Pulled a few creeping buttercups from my newle weeeded strawberries.Honestly,I don't know where these b***ers come from-they seem to pop out as soon as I turn my back on them

Comment

Actually did some weeding today. Been pulling up plants that grew from seeds that never germinated last year cause I just dumped the compost out of the pots and put something else in them. Now got tonnes of the blooming things inbetween my onions in my raised beds!

Comment

My Royal Weeding day was ruined. A friend turned up on the doorstep at 08.30 with four computers that needed fixing yesterday!. Done three but need to get a part for the fourth.
              History teaches us that history teaches us nothing. - Hegel

Comment

I watched the big event and must say I enjoyed it!! very romantic. Aww.
                Then I weeded some of the horrendous dreaded japanese knotweed that is always trying to take over.

Comment

Managed to avoid anything weding related until about 7ish when I got back from the plot. Was only me there all day so got loads done - put a hat on and everything for the occaision (well more of a scarf really but it ept my hair out my eyes and my head a bit cooler in the hot sun). Did inhale rather too much soil though as it's so dusty. The really good news is that we get another extra one next year so am hoping Harry ties the knot the year afterwasrds for another one although he might not be important enough to count . Am now hoping that TV can return to normal, don't remember them being this interested when I got married

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Did 4 hours weeding whilst having a bonfire to put them all on, it burnt all night and after a quick shake up this afternoon, was burning again to carry on the chore.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X