• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davyburns View Post
    whoops
    Attention to detail Davy, attention to detail

Comment

not a holiday at my workplace,so business as usual- we've had the extra day added to our annual leave entitlement.....we're having a tea party on the lottie later in the day though
      Last edited by Hans Mum; 16-04-2011, 08:27 AM.
      The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

This is more my sort of thing - sadly I have to work though from 8-3.30 but after that (where i shall narrowly escape having to get involved in a royal wedding street party - completely not my idea of fun!) and i can skulk off back home and get on with real business - like the royal weeding i have to do. Well, i don't really ave any weeding to do, considering my 'garden' consists of pot plants, but i will find something to do

Comment

Weeding? WEEEEEDING!!!!??? I spend my bladdy life weeding - so it's an emphatic 'NO!" from me. I'll probably be mowing, or strimming, or moving chicken pen fences, or poo-picking, or planting my spuds, if I haven't got them in beforehand...

But I will NOT be bladdy WEEEEEEEEDING!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Would love to be weeding, but should be in recovery by then - unless of course I get kicked out of the hospital by another emergency! Hope everyone else has a wonderful royal weeding day though

If anyone's in the area I have a wonderful crop of ground elder that needs dealing with
            Last edited by Comfreyfan; 16-04-2011, 06:21 PM.
            Life is too short for drama & petty things!
            So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

I will take me old flame down the lottie on Royal Weeding Day and attack some of the dandilions. Not sure if they will let me take it to the sheet patry though...
              Its Grand to be Daft...

https://www.youtube.com/user/beauchief1?feature=mhee

Comment

Whoops!New glasses are useless!Sorry,Zazen
                Last edited by coreopsis; 16-04-2011, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Haha, that is brilliant. I'm in.
                  Real Men Sow - a cheery allotment blog.

Comment

Not just a day for me, have the whole week off so it'll be a week long event here to be held in conjunction with National Digging, Sowing, Potting On and Strimming Weeks Will be truely much more enjoyable than watching two people I don't know spend far too much on getting spliced.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Comfreyfan View Post
                      Would love to be weeding, but should be in recovery by then - unless of course I get kicked out of the hospital by another emergency! Hope everyone else has a wonderful royal weeding day though

If anyone's in the area I have a wonderful crop of ground elder that needs dealing with
                      I'm not in the area but...go on then - I'll do some weeding on your behalf. Would couch grass do it for you? Or how about a nice thick clump of horseradish?

Comment

Ta very much! Couch grass will do fine and if you come across any bindweed give that plenty of agro for me!

Comment

Is this a 'dress code' event then?
                          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I wish I could be weeding, we haven't had any rain in weeks and the clay is rock hard. I'm tempted to water in the areas I want to weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                              Absolutely - best party frock again eh Snadge?

Originally posted by Comfreyfan View Post
                              Ta very much! Couch grass will do fine and if you come across any bindweed give that plenty of agro for me!
                              Lovely jubbly - will sort that out for you no problem.

And if it doesn't rain on our parade, then we shall just have to have a good old hoe down.

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                                Not sure but I'm sure ladies wear their dandelions on the right (just checked out Jackie J's wedding photos)! I happen to know I'll be wearing an attractive little number which nearly meets at the back with very fetching white socks! I don't usually bother with that kind of get up if I'm just weeding at home

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X