Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just planted up four bags of Charlotte potatoes,one tub of hurst green shaft peas & one tub of Robin Hood broad beans,the tubs are only about 12” x 12”,I’ll sow more of all of that soon

Comment

• Potted up some sprouted seeds (1 Australian Butter squash, 1 cucumber, 3 Spagna Bianco runner bean).
      Put some bean seeds to sprout on damp paper (16 Cobra French beans, 20 black runner beans, and 15 giant runner beans I accidentally bred myself).

Comment

• Broadcast more coriander and sowed more carrots - Katrin. Last year Katrin was less susceptible to carrot fly attack.
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Potted up some more sprouted seeds. 2 Australian Butter squash, and 2 Spagna Bianco runner beans.
          Also potted up 4 rooted sweet potato cuttings.

Comment

• Today sowed BNS Waltham, courgettes Orelia and Tuscany and chives.
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Sowed Goblin Gherkins, Rosemary, Spearmint.
              Nestled somewhere in the Cambridgeshire Fens. Good soil, strong winds and 4 Giant Puffballs! https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...lies/smile.gif
              Always aim for the best result possible not the best possible result
              https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ilies/wink.gif
              Forever indebted to Potstubsdustbins https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...lies/smile.gif

Comment

• Sowed some Lemon Crystal and La Diva cucumbers.
                that's my guest room and all cat-safe window sills full up with seedling pots and trays.

Comment

• Sowed some courgettes, luffas, kale and runner beans today. They’re just inside patio doors, as windowsills all full!

Comment

• Sowed more carrots, parsnips and radish under fleece outside along with 4 types of dwarf french beans in cells, some in the heated prop and some in the blowaway in the greenhouse, doing an experiment.

Comment

• Potted up more sprouted seeds. 2 Spagna bianco, 15 of my own hybrid giant runner beans, and 12 black runner beans.

Comment

• A selection of leeks: Below Zero, Stocky and Titus.

Comment

• Sowed 54 chitted sweetcorn.
                          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Sowed another couple of Clapton cauliflower seeds. The rest have been planted out in the beds.

Comment

• Koshigaya and Karminka spring onions. And some spinach, a bit daft but I do like it and with any luck I'll get some worth eating rather than just bolting plants.

Comment

• Potted up 6 black runner bean and one cucumber seed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X