Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just planted up four bags of Charlotte potatoes,one tub of hurst green shaft peas & one tub of Robin Hood broad beans,the tubs are only about 12” x 12”,I’ll sow more of all of that soon

Comment

• Potted up some sprouted seeds (1 Australian Butter squash, 1 cucumber, 3 Spagna Bianco runner bean).
      Put some bean seeds to sprout on damp paper (16 Cobra French beans, 20 black runner beans, and 15 giant runner beans I accidentally bred myself).

Comment

• Broadcast more coriander and sowed more carrots - Katrin. Last year Katrin was less susceptible to carrot fly attack.
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Potted up some more sprouted seeds. 2 Australian Butter squash, and 2 Spagna Bianco runner beans.
          Also potted up 4 rooted sweet potato cuttings.

Comment

• Today sowed BNS Waltham, courgettes Orelia and Tuscany and chives.
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Sowed Goblin Gherkins, Rosemary, Spearmint.
              Nestled somewhere in the Cambridgeshire Fens. Good soil, strong winds!
              Always aim for the best result possible not the best possible result

Forever indebted to Potstubsdustbins

Comment

• Sowed some Lemon Crystal and La Diva cucumbers.
                that's my guest room and all cat-safe window sills full up with seedling pots and trays.

Comment

• Sowed some courgettes, luffas, kale and runner beans today. They’re just inside patio doors, as windowsills all full!

Comment

• Sowed more carrots, parsnips and radish under fleece outside along with 4 types of dwarf french beans in cells, some in the heated prop and some in the blowaway in the greenhouse, doing an experiment.
                    If I'm not on here, I'm probably fishing.
                    Gardening in the NE of Scotland

Comment

• Potted up more sprouted seeds. 2 Spagna bianco, 15 of my own hybrid giant runner beans, and 12 black runner beans.

Comment

• A selection of leeks: Below Zero, Stocky and Titus.
                        Location: north-east Spain, where the sun is too hot, the rain too torrential, the hail too big, the wind too windy and the snow too deep. Last frost: usually mid-April, sometimes first week in May. First frost: mid-October.

Comment

• Sowed 54 chitted sweetcorn.
                          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Sowed another couple of Clapton cauliflower seeds. The rest have been planted out in the beds.

Comment

• Koshigaya and Karminka spring onions. And some spinach, a bit daft but I do like it and with any luck I'll get some worth eating rather than just bolting plants.
                              Location: north-east Spain, where the sun is too hot, the rain too torrential, the hail too big, the wind too windy and the snow too deep. Last frost: usually mid-April, sometimes first week in May. First frost: mid-October.

Comment

• Potted up 6 black runner bean and one cucumber seed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X