Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sown some more pre chitted parsnips this morning.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Sowed about sixty French marigolds yesterday.

Comment

Planted my potatoes - Annabelle and Kerrs pinks.

Comment

Sowed all my toms and a few cayenne chillies yesterday.
          Chef's White leeks today.

Oh, also some basil yesterday.
          Last edited by Snoop Puss; 04-04-2021, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Found some old seed so sowed companion plants for the veg, French marigolds and cosmos. Also popped in another tall pea as had just one short of 100% germination.

Comment

Today i sowed "black Hungarian" and "Lemon Dream" peppers, "British Summertime" Courgettes, "Scallop Disco" Squash, "Carmen" Cucumbers and a load of "Rhonda" beetroot in modules to be picked as baby veg.
              Last edited by Peteyd; 04-04-2021, 04:34 PM.
              "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
              - Henry Beard

Comment

Potted up my sprouted watermelon seeds.

Comment

Some brassicas and lettuce today. Green Magic broccoli, Golden Acre, Greyhound and Tinty cabbage, some kohl rabi and assorted lettuce. Be interesting to see if they all germinate. Some might not... The Gardener's Delight I sowed the other day were packed year ending 2017. Feels like yesterday but isn't!

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                    Some brassicas and lettuce today. Green Magic broccoli, Golden Acre, Greyhound and Tinty cabbage, some kohl rabi and assorted lettuce. Be interesting to see if they all germinate. Some might not... The Gardener's Delight I sowed the other day were packed year ending 2017. Feels like yesterday but isn't!
                    I hang on to seeds for far too long. Im sure i still have some from my first year of growing!
                    "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                    - Henry Beard

Comment

Sown cucs and courgettes.

Comment

The weather's been unsuitable for gardening outside so the last couple of days I've been sowing various seeds indoors:
                        • summer savory
                        • red-veined sorrel
                        • garlic chives
                        • coriander - an ordinary one and a lemon one
                        • celery - a red soup type and a golden self-blanching
                        • squash - Pattison Gigat and Waltham butternut
                        • courgette - Goldena, All Green Bush and De Nice A Fruit Rond
                        • pea - Hurst Greenshaft, Meteor, Petit Provencal, Kelvedon Wonder and Oregon Sugar Pod (mangetout)
                        • broad bean - Stereo (mangetout), Crimson Flowered and The Sutton.
                        The Babington's perennial leek bulbils I planted a week ago are starting to sprout.

Comment

Today: assorted lettuce and spring-sown spinach and lamb's lettuce. Holding off on the cucurbits till next week.

Comment

Leeks today
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Some more pre-chitted parsnips.

Comment

Tuesday 6th April I sowed the last of the tomatoes, more Sungold, Supersweet and Cherry Drop
                                Wednesday 7th April I sowed Beth Alpha and Diva Cucumbers.
                                Nestled somewhere in the Cambridgeshire Fens. Good soil, strong winds and 4 Giant Puffballs! https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...lies/smile.gif
                                Always aim for the best result possible not the best possible result
                                https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ilies/wink.gif
                                Forever indebted to Potstubsdustbins https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...lies/smile.gif

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X