Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixed lettuce, basil, black cherry and gardeners delight toms, radishes and spring onions..
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lettuce, tomato(singular lol)spring onions and strawberries for afters.

Comment

• Spring onions tomatoes and strawberries.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Wineberries, raspberries (autumn?!), a few blackberries, good handful of runner beans which have been valiantly surviving the blackfly invasion.

Comment

• Four decent marrows and three gherkins.
            The runner beans were a bit grumpy after late frost. I ate a couple of pods raw. The first meal is set for within a week.
            Near Worksop on heavy clay soil

Comment

• Cabbage, courgettes, rasps, an apple (not quite ripe but not far off), toms, cukes and hot wax peppers. And gladiolas.
              Last edited by Mr Bones; 24-07-2020, 07:15 AM. Reason: I forgot the gladdies, how could I forget the gladdies.
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Peas, beans, onions, tomatoes and lots of blackberries.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Charlotte potatoes, black cherry toms, mixed lettuce, radishes, spring onions and Telephone peas.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Potatoes, a kilo of French beans, mangetout, courgettes, apples.

Comment

• Rhubarb. One plant is doing really well...the others seem to be suffering in the heat.
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• About ten blackberries,they’re in the freezer. It’s funny we’ve been here about twenty years & there’s always been some wild brambles but never blackberries growing on any of it. Last year I bought an apache blackberry plant & planted it in the south facing border,where the wild brambles are (they grow all along the border) this year the apache has fruited & about ten foot away there’s a big cluster of fruit on the wild blackberry! I wonder,did me planting it a mate,get the wild one all excited,something like that,did it sense the new friend,do the roots talk to each other? I read that once,plants communicate,makes me wonder when you plant any fruit tree partner,does the other tree know,in ways that we might not know...

Comment

• Japanese wineberries, autumn raspberries, a few early blackberries.
                          egyptian walking onions - to make space for my new tree onions.

Comment

• Cavelo nero and more courgette
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Plums, apples, mangetout.

Comment

• A root of Wilja potatoes. Not that many on but I can't believe the size of them. The biggest potato weighs over half a kilo.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X