Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow scarlet and Martin . Mine would be full if could empty my Windowledges.
    Liking that heater too...for my small *sobs* GH, I too have envy of the larger.
    Cad very organised! Amazing amount of space in that.
    Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
      Liking that greenhouse Cad...I could maybe fit one of those in my garden where the sun shines, will have to check them out!
      They take an absolute age to put together and so many small screw/nuts and blots it took longer to erect than the 6x4 down on the allotment. I screwed it down to a timber base and have concrete kerb edgings along the back to stop the wind from blowing or sucking it over. They are ideal for small spaces especially up against a wall of a fence.

Argos £139.99 + free Delivery which is £20 cheaper than the manufacturer direct for some reason!
      Last edited by Cadalot; 17-05-2016, 09:39 AM.
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Here's mine this morning, broccoli getting massive, I need that space for my toms! Strawberry baskets and potato bags coming along nicely. Chard is bolting and will come out this weekend.

Attached Files
        He-Pep!

Comment

• Here's mine. I need to get myself organised - the plants at the front are my Kelsae Onions, which I've been growing from seed.
          I need to get everything from my Geopod transferred into the greenhouse now.
          Attached Files
          What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
          Pumpkin pi.

Comment

• loved the video cadalot also i liked how you used bottom of bottles and then a nice handle on them now thats in my head for the future thank you ,and all your stuff coming on nicely
            If i have a thousand ideas and only one turns out good,i am satisfied.- Alfred Nobel

Comment

• my greenhouse bursting ive moved runner beans and a few other things out or maybe just a bigger greenhouse
              Attached Files
              If i have a thousand ideas and only one turns out good,i am satisfied.- Alfred Nobel

Comment

• I like the decking staging Dru, great idea.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• All looking good these greenhouses.
                  Northern England.

Comment

• Well, I've got halve my greenhouse planted out. Bananas, toms, aubergine, more toms and peppers

And the cucumber planters complete with trellis with flying buttresses

My coat hook is just out of camera shot.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                    ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                    ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

• A few snaps of how the tunnel is looking ...

Some radishes

Some radishes growing with some mazuna in the foreground

Onions - with potatoes in the background

A chilli doing well

and some peas - these should soon be ready I think

Attached Files
                      Last edited by Bacchus; 21-05-2016, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Some more - this year is so much better than last year - very pleased with how things are going.

A purpple something chilli - I can't remember the proper name

Prairie fire

Cayenes

more Cayennes in the autopot system. So far the plants in this system have been doing far better than the others - though I did put my best plants in them so that's obviously a major factor

Another big purple chilli that I lost the name tag for ... Doh!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I've got serious pea envy going on. Looks like a great growing year for you Bacchus
                          LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by craftymarie View Post
                            I've got serious pea envy going on. Looks like a great growing year for you Bacchus
                            It's to be hoped you don't eat them like Peas Marie...................
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I've got full greenhouses envy, so much stuff !
                              Northern England.

Comment

• It struck me, what a great way of keeping track on what's germinating and general progress in the greenhouse so here is an update

sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X