No announcement yet.

Chance for a free greenhouse!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely photos Mrs D of the famous greenhouse! It looks great - so does the rest of your plot. What flowers do you still have on the go - they look superb.
    ~
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
    ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Jennie!

I'm afraid the flowers are on the half plot next to us, not on ours! The only things we have growing are onion stes, garlic, 2 foxgloves, strawbs, rasps and lots and lots of weeds!!

I'll try and find out what they are if you'd like Jennie, tho we rarely see the neighbours, he's only there occassionally, and usually at odd times!
      Last edited by Mrs Dobby; 30-10-2006, 05:52 PM.
      Blessings
      Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
      Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
      Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
      On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Well done Mr & Mrs D! the greenhouse and lottie are looking fab! DDL
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Thanks DDL! Still plenty of clearing to do, then perhaps a second plot.......
          Blessings
          Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx

Comment

I'd like just one plot! 4 year waiting list for the place I really want!.....DDL
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Make the most of all that space Mrs D - It won't last

Click image for larger version

Name:	Doubles-900.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	2318100
              ntg
              Never be afraid to try something new.
              Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
              A large group of professionals built the Titanic
              ==================================================

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
                I'd like just one plot! 4 year waiting list for the place I really want!.....DDL
                Sorry to hear that DDL! Hope the waiting list shortnes somewhat and that you are able to get a plot sooner rather than later!

Originally posted by nick the grief View Post
                Make the most of all that space Mrs D - It won't last

[ATTACH]775[/ATTACH]
                Lol Nick, I already have visions of it stuffed full of toms, peppers, aubergines and chillis, and Mr D recons he wants to try growing a grape vine and some melons!

Methinks your predictions will soon come true Nick! Good job we have the cheap plastic 6' by 4' one for the back yard as an overflow area! Lol
                Blessings
                Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Comment

Blessings from Pagan Dreams
                  blessings all new here and to the world of growing things.was brought here by a link from a thread i made about moving a greenhouse i was given.thought id say hi to u all and looking forward to the big move.got lots off ideas for what to grow one of which is herbs for any spell/circle work and to sell online in our soon to be ebay shop. we have moved into our first home together (a council house with a huge garden) last year and times being hard for us has meant we are turning to home growing. have grown a few tomatoes in a plastic greenhouse before. cant wait
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by SarzWix; 24-11-2011, 08:44 PM. Reason: Removing shop name, sorry, advertising not allowed.

Comment

Hi just been reading through the free green house thread dont want to sound like a know it all but a couple of points most of you seem to have missed. If offered a free green house take it regardless of how much glass is missing the remaining glass can be put into a pool and sold to plot holders profit going to allotment funds collect up the aluminium some can be sold for spares as above remainder to scrap yard when youve collected a nice big pile. Tricky buisness this recycling.
                    Last edited by happy gardener; 24-11-2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X