Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just dont want you to miss out on the swap mate, gotta try these Basque their awesome .
    think i still have your addy, ill send you some

Comment

No Worries Bud! But thanks for thinking of me!

Hey! I have a lot to do to get my plot in shape, but in shape it will be before this coming spring!

Who said this "Gardening "Malarky" was easy!

But very much enjoyable all the same!
      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
        Just dont want you to miss out on the swap mate, gotta try these Basque their awesome .
        think i still have your addy, ill send you some
        Any seeds you want sent on to Deano can be sent to me and I will send out with the Tom circle seeds... No problem for me just write on the pack

Comment

Sorry Scarlet and everyone - seed saving chillies took a bit of a dive this year. Most of the plants are still in 5cm cells...

Next year will be a good 'un. Am going to start early and dust off the propagator very soon.
          http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Do we have a definitive number yet?

Comment

Just 5 of us!

Comment

So apart from Cayenne, what other chillies grow like weeds?

Comment

Well in my second year my black naga gave tons of pods....and a little bit of one went a long way!
                  Lemon drop are always on my grow list but the first year isn't great - second year they don't stop.
                  What are you looking for, crops well in the first yeat, heat?

Comment

5s a cool number, thatll probably mean 4 chillis i havent tried before so all good

Comment

Ill be sitting down and bagging up at the weekend, so will be on their way monday morning, and toms the same time.
                      Last edited by jackarmy; 07-11-2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Well in my second year my black naga gave tons of pods....and a little bit of one went a long way!
                        Lemon drop are always on my grow list but the first year isn't great - second year they don't stop.
                        What are you looking for, crops well in the first yeat, heat?
                        Just one that will germinate, I tried 5 different varieties of Suttons seeds last year and only the Cayennes grew.

Comment

Originally posted by burnie View Post
                          Just one that will germinate, I tried 5 different varieties of Suttons seeds last year and only the Cayennes grew.
                          Have you tried Jalapeno or Chilaca..
                          Easy to grow and Chilaca is a lovely looking chilli..
                          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                          sigpic

Comment

Am I too late to join in with my Espellette chilli peppers?
                            They are dried and ready to post.
                            They have cropped incredibly well this year

Just wondered if being abroad would cause problems with cost of postage?
                            I could pop a few stamps in the post if the returns could come from one person?
                            If it's too complicated I could just donate seeds as before....
                            Last edited by Nicos; 08-11-2017, 04:28 AM.
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Sorry Nicos, we all seem to be saving the same seed! Jack is already in with Basque Espelette.
                              Postage is not normally a problem as I can send on. Next year?

Comment

No problem...hadn't realised the Basque ones were the same!
                                I don't grow any others so I'll bow out
                                Thanks for the offer though.
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X