Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens now, Scarlet? Do I need to send my seeds to you, with an SAE?

Comment

If you are ready to send then off now .....Bag up you seeds with approx 6-8 seeds in per bag - Approx 7 bags per variety. Labelled & dated. Send them to me in a decent padded envelope with a large letter Stamp to cover return postage. Your envelope will be reused. No need to include one. Ensure you put down grape name as well as your name so I know who's who.

I'm not sure how many have managed to save anything? Can we have a show of hands please? With final variety /varieties saved. One variety is fine.

Can you all respond in here rather than PM....I get a ton of PMs and they can be difficult to track/remember. Keep checking the thread for final bag count.....if you have a ton of seed and are happy to post out 7 bags, do that and the surplus will go in the VSP.

Any grape in the circle that fancies some seeds from the VSP - chilli or Tom - please request on this thread and put a note in your pack and I will add them in too. The VSP seeds are getting a little dated and would be best sown now - indeed germination rates (especially chillies) may be poor.

I will do a round robin with my address - if I miss you out, please don't be offended, just give me a nudge from here!
      Last edited by Scarlet; 30-10-2017, 01:28 PM.

Comment

I know I've got enough Mila's Bulgarian sweet pepper seed, but I'm still waiting for the rest of the Hungarian hot black wax to turn red - they are stubbornly black atm. I'll have a count and see if I have enough already, as it is only about 7 people?

Can I send them in the same packet as the tom circle seeds - or too confusing for you, if I do that?

Comment

Please post in the chilli seed circle thread :
          1. if you are in or out - IN
          2. What variety you managed to save - Aji Omnicolor. Can also send Scotch Bonnet MoA if people want it.
          3. How many - I haven't counted them but expecting I've got enough for about 5 seeds per person, depending on how many are in.
          4.When you are hoping to post out - can do it any time but will hold fire until we know how many participants there are.

Comment

Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
            I know I've got enough Mila's Bulgarian sweet pepper seed, but I'm still waiting for the rest of the Hungarian hot black wax to turn red - they are stubbornly black atm. I'll have a count and see if I have enough already, as it is only about 7 people?

Can I send them in the same packet as the tom circle seeds - or too confusing for you, if I do that?

No more than 7 - will double check, NG doesn't want any returns.

Yes, all circles that I'm running can go in one bag - toms, chillies, and beans.

Comment

fankoo

Comment

Originally posted by sparrow100 View Post
                Ooooh yes please, I'm in again!
                Sparrow - are you in or out?

Originally posted by Ms-T View Post
                Biquinho Yellow
                Goronong yellow
                Are you in with those two MsT?

Originally posted by jackarmy View Post

Nigels outdoor or basque/espellette chillies.
                Those two Jack?

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                I hope to have Long Green Buddha seeds Scarlet...
                ...Have had a crap year (life wise, not gardening).
                Long Green Buddha Trip? Don't worry if you can't join us this year.

Deano? Did you manage to save anything?

Comment

I did!

But due to time constraints sorting family affairs the only one I managed was the "Nigel Outdoor" which Jack is donating this year!

So although I hate to admit to defeat will have to do so this year unfortunately!

But will try harder next year!
                  "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Yes i,m in with Biquinho Yellow
                    Goronong yellow

they are drying that mo

whats round robin ,do i have to pass on your address to some else ?
                    Last edited by Ms-T; 30-10-2017, 05:48 PM.

Comment

No Ms-T

What Scarlet means is she as posted her address to the numerous people in the seed circle all at the same time!

So you need do no more than post your seed onto her address!
                      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Thanks Deano'o .

Comment

Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
                          I did!

But due to time constraints sorting family affairs the only one I managed was the "Nigel Outdoor" which Jack is donating this year!

So although I hate to admit to defeat will have to do so this year unfortunately!

But will try harder next year!
                          Jack can just supply the other one? I'm sure he won't mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Sparrow - are you in or out?

Those two Jack?

Long Green Buddha Trip? Don't worry if you can't join us this year.

Deano? Did you manage to save anything?
                            Yes Long Green Buddha for me..Chillies are drying at mo so will send in in a few weeks..
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

Yep im in.

Have nigels outdoors ( tho deano can send that if he wishes) Basque Chilli and Rocoto la paz Rojo.

Have plenty of all so willing to send all three if you wish.
                              Last edited by jackarmy; 31-10-2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Hi

No! although a bit of a "cuffufle" this year, Jack as far more saved seed than me! and as donated a lot more time to it than I have, isolating etc

So no! You enter yours Jack! I'll regroup for next year!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X