• Show
Clear All

• Two_Sheds
    replied
    you may have to send PMs out Matt

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Has anyone got any news on how their seeds are doing e.g. Drying/ packed up and ready to post/ in the post. Theres still plenty of time, but I would be very grateful if you would let me know how you are doing.

Thanks,
    Matt.

Leave a comment:

• VirginVegGrower
    replied
    Thanks Matt - pleased they are with you.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Thank you VirginVegGrower - I received your parcel today
    Last edited by Matt94; 21-11-2012, 05:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Dont worry VVG - Ive only recieved 3 parcels so far out of the 11 that i need. And it doesn't matter if you have placed the stamps on your SAE - so long as they cover the cost of posting them back to you im not bothered
    Last edited by Matt94; 18-11-2012, 06:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• VirginVegGrower
    replied
    I've posted mine now Matt - sorry, a bit later than I said - it's been a tad frenetic here and I apologise for forgetting. I stuck my stamps on my SAE and then read to put the stamps in with the envelope - if I have done it wrong, please peel them off or whatever. My small packet was a similar price.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Mine went Wednesday evening - they should be with you soon. I checked at the PO, my small packet needed £2.20...
    Yep it arrived this morning

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Mine went Wednesday evening - they should be with you soon. I checked at the PO, my small packet needed £2.20...

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    For those who haven't sent their seeds to me yet I would put 2 large letter stamps on your return envelope to be on the safe side

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Thanks salilah - received your parcel today
    Last edited by Matt94; 13-11-2012, 04:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Thanks for letting me know guys and Salilah don't worry at least you've managed to save some seeds - I will amend your list now
    Last edited by Matt94; 11-11-2012, 10:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• salilah
    replied
    Mine are packed - just need to pop into the Post Office tomorrow for the stamps

And - an apology! I didn't save enough of the Rocquencourt (DFB) - it was a bad year here for DFB, most didn't grow that well - and don't appear to have many from last year either - so I've substituted with an unknown Climbing French Bean - it's white-seeded but I'm afraid I no longer have any record of the variety - if you grow it and recognise it, please let me know!! I know it can be very productive, and it must taste OK otherwise I wouldn't keep growing it...

The Golden Sweet yellow mangetout is fine though - good luck with this, it is very prolific, grows very tall, is quite early and very nice as well as attractive!! I always have a load of seeds as I never seem to manage to catch them all before they grow huge <grin>

cheers
    Salilah (who will try harder on the Rocquencourt next year)
    PS if anyone is really keen on the Rocquencourt, I still have some of the original Sarah Raven seeds, they are a few years old now but if you fancy trying, just PM me and I will send you some to see if they germinate - I'll have to try this myself next year!

Leave a comment:

• VirginVegGrower
    replied
    Mine all packed and I will post Monday.

Leave a comment:

• zazen999
    replied
    OK - Cherokee Trail of Tears - Kwintus - Canadian Wonder - Dapple Grey. All packed up.

Will be sent this week.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Mine are all bagged up and ready to go - fingers crossed I will get to the PO early next week.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X