X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt94
    replied
    VVG and Nellie I posted off your parcels this morning - Nellie your parcel cost around £3.50 to post, so I put you change in with you seeds

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
    Thank you Matt and thanks for doing the circle - much appreciated. Thanks to all for my new seeds and I hope you enjoy sowing mine.
    You welcome - and oh course I will enjoy growing your seeds, especially the crim flowering BB which I've always wanted to grow

Leave a comment:

• VirginVegGrower
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt94 View Post
    im just double checcking your parcel now VVG just to make sure you've got all the right seeds - you will have 23 packets of seeds coming your way in total
    Thank you Matt and thanks for doing the circle - much appreciated. Thanks to all for my new seeds and I hope you enjoy sowing mine.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    You know what, I'm gonna bring the closing date foreword to the 16th (same as zaz's) if they have had plenty of time to get their seeds into me by - I just wish they would reply to mine and zaz's messages, it's not hard Is it!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Right if some of you wish for me to post your seeds off before the deadline either give me a PM or post on this thread - I will try and post you seeds the following day. So Two sheds do you wish for your seeds
    To be posted off???

Leave a comment:

• Two_Sheds
    replied
    Originally posted by nellie-m View Post
    no need to hurry
    Maybe not, but it's only polite to respond to emails, and Matt probably wants this job off his hands now (and 100s of packs of seed off his kitchen table).
    I sow my first French beans in March (on the windowsill) so I'd like them soonish rather than later, Matt.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    I'd still like to get it off to you Nellie and its only these beans holding it up.
    im just double checcking your parcel now VVG just to make sure you've got all the right seeds - you will have 23 packets of seeds coming your way in total

Leave a comment:

• VirginVegGrower
    replied
    Originally posted by nellie-m View Post
    Please VVG, don't stress yourself out, no need to hurry - the worst of winter is still to come here, none of those precious seeds will be sowed until March at the very earliest! and most even later.

I'd still like to get it off to you Nellie and its only these beans holding it up.

Leave a comment:

• nellie-m
    replied
    Please VVG, don't stress yourself out, no need to hurry - the worst of winter is still to come here, none of those precious seeds will be sowed until March at the very earliest! and most even later.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Thank you!
    Your more than welcome

Leave a comment:

• VirginVegGrower
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Ok VVG I will try and send yours off tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• VirginVegGrower
    replied
    Matt I'm waiting on sending a parcel to Nellie M and was passing on some of my beans to her. I have to get them to Germany. If they've not sent them in by now and we are quite a way past harvesting, as Zazen says chances are it's not going to happen. I'd really like to get mine off and am happy to forego whatever gets sent in late. Please just send mine as is.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
    I've not heard back from either of them Matt so I think we can assume they aren't playing - unless you have heard otherwise.
    Nope I haven't heard from them either, but I will wait till my deadline - just incase

Leave a comment:

• zazen999
    replied
    I've not heard back from either of them Matt so I think we can assume they aren't playing - unless you have heard otherwise.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X