X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt94
    replied
    Right I've just been informed that JDLondon can no longer take part - however I am still therefore waiting for 2 parcels. I think it may be best if I set a deadline as spring will be upon us before we know it! Anyway I will amend my first post tomorrow as I am too tired to do it tonight!

Leave a comment:

• VirginVegGrower
    replied
    Have you PMd the Matt? Maybe need to, with Christmas and all.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Right I've just amended my first post and Zaz's list has been updated - I'm just waiting for 3 grapes to send me their seeds and then I can send them back to you all.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Hi zaz I received your seeds yesterday - but I've been working, so haven't had the chance to update my first post - I will try and do it tomorrow for you

Leave a comment:

• VirginVegGrower
    replied
    Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
    Matt - I sent mine in today.

Slight problem - I put £2.20 stamps on it, and when I posted it, the 20p one came off and stuck itself to the underside of the letter box. So if you get charged extra it's me and I'll pay you by paypal the £1.20 that they might charge you for underpayment of stamps. I tried to retrieve it but it had already dropped down before I realised. Sorry.
    Any excuse and late

Leave a comment:

• zazen999
    replied
    Matt - I sent mine in today.

Slight problem - I put £2.20 stamps on it, and when I posted it, the 20p one came off and stuck itself to the underside of the letter box. So if you get charged extra it's me and I'll pay you by paypal the £1.20 that they might charge you for underpayment of stamps. I tried to retrieve it but it had already dropped down before I realised. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Thanks BarleySugar I received your seeds today
    Last edited by Matt94; 07-12-2012, 01:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Thanks Vicky, I've just received your seeds

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Originally posted by vicky View Post
    Posted mine today - snowcap climbing french bean and lazy housewife cfb (the Christmas pole beans didn't produce in time)
    Ok Vicky - thanks for letting me know

Leave a comment:

• vicky
    replied
    Posted mine today - snowcap climbing french bean and lazy housewife cfb (the Christmas pole beans didn't produce in time)

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Just to let everybody know that I have sent a reminder to those who haven't sent their seeds to me as of yet

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Thank you wollyanna - I've just received your parcel.

Can I just remind you all to try and put your grape names on the packs of seeds as it will be easier for me when I'm sorting them out

Leave a comment:

• wollyanna
    replied
    Will be sending packs tomorrow. They are all ready Douce provence and Twinkle.i was going to send the purple podded pea( unpronouncable german name) but saw they were already being done. Thanks for all your hardwork Matt.

Leave a comment:

• Two_Sheds
    replied
    you may have to send out another PM Matt

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
    you may have to send PMs out Matt
    I did on 3rd November - didn't you get one?

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X