X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt94
    replied
    Right I've sorted all of the seeds out, and they have been placed in your return envelopes - so once I recieve the final 2 parcels they will be sent back to all of you
    Last edited by Matt94; 09-01-2013, 06:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nellie-m
    replied
    Hi Matt, glad to hear they arrived safely
    You have a pm, too.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Nellie you seeds arrived with me today - thanks for the note and the seeds - I'm not sure whether or not i will be able to use the box you sent them in as it may cost more to post ??? But I will check out on the Royal Mail website later on.

If not will you be ok with me sending them in a jiffy envelope???
    Last edited by Matt94; 08-01-2013, 02:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    just a reminder to everyone (apart from nellie) that the closing date is exactly 2 weeks from now - if they're not with me by then i will have to remove you from the circle
    Last edited by Matt94; 07-01-2013, 10:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nellie-m
    replied
    shouldn't be too hard after your "Blauwschokkers"
    very much looking forward to growing those btw!!!

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Welcome Nellie, I best update my first post then - although I may be some time with the spelling ;

Leave a comment:

• nellie-m
    replied
    Hi all,
    as there is now one vacant seat in this circle, I hope you don't mind me throwing in a few last-minute surprises, all as good as packed up and ready to send:

- Climbing french bean "Berner Landfrauen" (I posted a picture of those in the Virtual Show this year but they're also in my beans album)
    - broad bean "Schwarzsamige" (sorry no pic but the seeds are large and black, a pretty rare variety I've saved since 2001)
    - mange tout "Delikata" (nothing rare as it's a rather new, commercially available Kiepenkerl variety, but I found it very nice last year and will grow it again)
    - Borlotto bean "Lingua di Fuoco" (Firetongue)(dwarf) (which may or may not be the same variety that is already on board? Please tell me whether you want it - wouldn't make sense to have it a third time, or would it?)

Thank you Matt and Zaz for letting me join
    Nellie
    Last edited by nellie-m; 03-01-2013, 08:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Thanks Zaz

Leave a comment:

• zazen999
    replied
    As soon as I'm back In Da Hood [home] I'll sort that for you Matt.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Hi Zaz - I'm just waiting for helgalush's and gan heathers seeds and then I will have received everybody's - so if you would let them know I would be very grateful

Leave a comment:

• zazen999
    replied
    Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
    Have you tried PMing her as it generates an email?
    Not always it doesn't. Some people tick a box to say that they don't want emails.

Matt - tell me who you need to contact and I'll send an email for you as I can see their email addresses.

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
    Yes they were both PM'ed yesterday

Leave a comment:

• VirginVegGrower
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Just noticed that helgalush hasn't used the site since September.....

Leave a comment:

• Matt94
    replied
    Right I've amended my first post we are now down to 11 of us in the circle - I've also added a closing date for the parcels to be sent to me by; it's the 21st of jan, I will pm the relevant people letting them know - and if they have not sent their seeds to me by then I'm afraid they will have to be removed from the circle as I can't wait forever

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X