Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have done 20 each of Latah and Early Tanana and reckon that will be enough.
    http://petersgarden101.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• I was told 25 packets of two varieties, so that's what I sent...10 seeds in each packet. We aren't privy to the PMs Davy receives...maybe he has heard from the scarcer members.
      The love of gardening is a seed once sown that never dies.

Gertrude Jekyll

************NUTTERS' CLUB MEMBER************

The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
      Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll
      tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Comment

• I'm still in. Posted mine out last week.

Comment

• Excellent - that's 18 of us.

Comment

• I'm just bagging and tagging the amateur whilst watching Star Trek. To boldly go where no grape has been before!
            Gill

So long and thanks for all the fish.........

I have a blog http://areafortyone.blogspot.co.uk

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop.

Comment

• I'm still in, will send next week.

Comment

• I posted my seeds off today

Comment

• I've just started unpicking seeds from plates, and should have enough to send Black/Purple Plum and a lucky dip of 3 types of red plum. Yay! Just need to sort some envelope/packets out as mine have done a disappearing act.

Pretty sure this is what the black/purple ones are: Black Plum TOMATO 0.16 g [49205] - $2.50 : Southern Exposure Seed Exchange, Saving the Past for the Future
                  Last edited by SarzWix; 13-11-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Well I eventually got to the PO on Wednesday evening so they should be with you soon. Black cherry, yellow cocktail and I also managed Pantano- a lovely beef type Tom, it's one of my favourites!

Comment

• Hi Everyone, Sorry for the non partitapation recently, but I returned from thailand with a stomach infection and have been as sick as a dog. Feeling a bit better today, and keep looking at the boxfull of packages of seeds, that I will have to start sorting sometime this week. Hopefully I should be on the mend now, so I will try to do an update by the weekend

Comment

• Just highlight the people that have sent their packages in a different colour Davy - that's the easiest way

Comment

• Thats what I did last year, unfortunatly some people have put there real name and not their grape name

Comment

• Oh I think that might have been me - but if it is i have definitely put my grape name on the individual packs - anyway if I've done something wrong pm me

Comment

• Just packaging mine up . are we still working on 25 packets

Comment

• I think so - I sent in 25...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X