X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shortie
    replied
    Link to original post here: https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ng-circle-2020

Leave a comment:

• Shortie
    started a topic Flower Seed Saving Circle 2020 - Take 2

Flower Seed Saving Circle 2020 - Take 2

Afternoon all

As I understand it, the Grape who was running the Flower Saving Seed Thread 2020 previously isn't going to be running it now, sooooooo, I'm going to step in and run it now as it would be lovely to keep it going

I have lifted the rules from before, and copied them below. Please be bear with me I've never run one before, but if all goes well I'm happy to run them going forward (unless someone else would like to run it that is)

I will DM those that have shown an interest so that they know the thread has moved and I'm running it (just in case you get one of those DMs from me )

************* Lifted from the previous thread ****************

Who would like to join in a Flower Seed swap this year?
    Save seeds from at least 2 varieties of flowers (preferably not F1) enough so everyone in the circle can have some, bag them up at the end of the year, post them to me with some stamps (for small parcel, excess stamps will be returned) for return postage and your forum name, and grow some luvly flowers from our gardens next year.

Anyone interested?
    Closes to members on 31st October. Anyone who hasn't said what they have saved by 31st October will be removed from the list. Peeps must meet the vine swap rules by this date.

Struggling for starter seeds?
    I am happy to send some seeds in need of T.L.C. should you need them, however you will need to send an S.A.E.

Flower Seed Circle 2019 - Final Parcel
    Flower Seed Circle 2018 - Final Parcel
    Flower Seed Circle 2017
    Flower Seed Circle 2016

List of Grapes:

1. WPG - Meconopsis paniculata, Papaver hungarian blue, Aconitum napellus, Canterbury bells, mixed Aquilegia, Teasel, and Aster.
    2. Muckdiva -
    3. Dynamite -
    Shortie -> Home saved: Calendula; Cornflower - blue, Malva - Zebrina. Shop bought (in date): Aquilegia - Nora Barlow; Delphinium - High Society Mixed; Antirrhinum - Rust Resistant Mixed; Honesty - Lunaria Annua; St Johns Wort; Brachycome; Aster - Starlight Mixed. Shop bought (should have been sown 2019 or 2020): Dahlia - Bishops Children; Liatris Spicata; Stock - Excelsior Mixed; Lavender; Poppy - Iceland Mixed; Wildflower Wild Marjoram
    5. Nicos -> white honesty, dark red lupins, ox-eye daisies, yellow Welsh poppies, Godetia- Azalea Double Flowered Mix
    Last edited by Shortie; 02-09-2020, 07:37 AM.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X