X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SP, Just had this:-

Order Your 680 Lucky Dip

Plugs Today for just £19.99!

Sorry, the website was experiencing a technical problem last night and some of you might have had difficulty trying to order this brilliant offer. Rest assured everything it back up and working this morning, if you would like to purchase this amazing offer today!

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Brilliant!! I was very pleased with my 680 begonias. The trays they send have 180 plugs in each, although there may be a few empty cells.
      Drat - I want them now too
      Go on do it

Comment

With my luck it would be another 680 begonias

Comment

I think you should do it anyway. I only came on to grapes recommendations to start a new thread and end up spending and it's all your fault it has absolutly nothing to do with my lack of will power

We can be flower power girls together

If you don't made me asking which courier company delivered your begonias?
          If I know who delivers on the mainland, I might be able to work out which of our useless island couriers will deliver. ( lots of them need chasing up to find out where they've left parcels, it's very rarely to the address on the parcel! )

Makes life exciting when your waiting for plants to be delivered!

Comment

Racking my brains to remember who delivered them. I can remember how they were packed - 4 separate cardboard boxes, joined together somehow that were a real puzzle to open - when you just want to tear them open and see what you have!
            It may have been Royal Mail or possibly Yodel. I didn't have a tracking number.
            Let me think................

Comment

Thanks VC. (fingers crossed for Royal Mail)

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                I think you should do it anyway. I only came on to grapes recommendations to start a new thread and end up spending and it's all your fault it has absolutly nothing to do with my lack of will power
                We can be flower power girls together
                You are such a bad influence, SP
                I wonder what we'll get - and will they be the same................and how many will be begonias

Comment

It's so good to see I'm not the only one with the braking strain of a melting k!t K@t

Big round of applause for the lady that now has 1360 flowers to plant

Comment

Starting to panic again! I've run out of modules so this lot will have to be planted in seed trays. Goodness knows where the seed trays will go though
                    Are you ready SP?

Comment

The military operation for planting 680 baby plugs is all in place. More worried about the little fellas turning up (while there still alive).
                      Let me know when yours arrive VC.

Comment

What do you do with Plug Plants - Part 2

Moved some posts here, ready for the 2nd delivery of plug bedding plants ...........and to welcome a 3rd member of the Plug Nutters Club
                        Can you guess who?
                        Last edited by veggiechicken; 06-05-2016, 10:01 AM.

Comment

I'm guessing rary.
                          Definitely has the makings of a plug nutter

Comment

Didn't take long to guess, SP
                            Between the 3 of us, we'll have 2000 plugs to pot up

Comment

Welcome to the plug nutters club rary

This maybe helpful for all plug nutter members
                              20 cell multi cells bedding plant plug seed trays x 10, 25, 50 or 200 plug trays | eBay

Comment

I am frantically trying to clear some space for my plugs, have given away several lots of tomatoes, some trays of pansy's and marigolds, and planted up more baskets, making some headway and then my son brings in some vegetable seedlings for me to plant up ah well I am quite sure things will be ok. Just had a thought, as I must be about half way between you two other plug nutters, you could drop in here and show me how you move them on to the next stage, and I would let the two of you do it for free
                                Tea and scones will be providedfree of charge
                                Last edited by rary; 06-05-2016, 09:23 PM.
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X