X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice try rary! I'll send you a photo of my blooms (not bloomers) FOC

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      They'll be rooted Begonias as the plugs are only about a half inch square.
      Much the same BM, keep the foliage dry and water from the base, as at that size its difficult to control the watering they are best sitting on a damp mat such as capillary matting, or a damp gravel bed
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

I bought some bedding begonias like these last year, pulled them up at the end of the year and put the root balls in a trough under the staging. Didn't pot them up, hardly watered them, and they kept flowering through the winter. They've just been potted up for this year. Even the tubs of geraniums survived under the staging so I don't need to buy new plants this year

Comment

Two lots potted on (172 + 174 plugs of each) and 2 more to go. Running out of modules now

Comment

VC,

would you like me order 600 sweet aperitif tomato plants for you (I have your address ..so no other details needed)

Comment

Thanks for the thought Elfeda, but I'll give it a miss, if you don't mind

3rd tray of begonias now potted on. These had leaves on long stalks and got a bit tangled up when I pushed them out of their little cells - so I "lost" a few Might have been a blessing really as I'm scratching around for things to pot them into
              The remaining 170+ can wait until tomorrow. Its so cold in the GH, I'm frozen!

Comment

36, 36!! A mere 36 hardly worth getting the compost out for!
                I'm into big stuff these days - like this offer that's just landed Lucky Dip Plug Plants 680 | Jersey Plants Direct

Comment

I would not have room for that many plants in my garden

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    36, 36!! A mere 36 hardly worth getting the compost out for!
                    I'm into big stuff these days - like this offer that's just landed Lucky Dip Plug Plants 680 | Jersey Plants Direct
                    I just tried to order those but they have all gone

Comment

The 680 ones, SP?

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        The 680 ones, SP?
                        Yes the 680 ones

Comment

That was quick Only had the offer yesterday. Must be very popular

Comment

I just tried adding them to my basket and it seemed to be OK. Had to empty it quickly before I bought them

Comment

Woo woo I've just tried again and I've now got 680 plug plants on the way
                              Thanks VC
                              It was very odd, I clicked on buy and the basket drop down box thing said total £0.00' delivery free, total £0.00 and basket was still empty. I tried it several times and this happened. So I assumed they were out of stock.
                              So if anyone else wants them keep trying there website must be very busy or having a senior moment

Comment

Brilliant!! I was very pleased with my 680 begonias. The trays they send have 180 plugs in each, although there may be a few empty cells.
                                Drat - I want them now too

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X