Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to visit my Laydees yesterday, and found carnage. I now have a pen full of fatteners, two Ganders, and one bewildered ex Bat, who must have been in the nest box when the Fox visited. How it got through the fence, I do not know. Corpses everywhere - what a bloody waste.
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• oh no G4 ((((big hugs))))
      http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiesjourney

Please give blood and if possible please give bone marrow.

SAVE LIVES TODAY

Subscriber to the mojo mailing list

Comment

• Oh no G4! So sorry :-(

Comment

• Do you have anyone local who can deal with the fox? [yes, yes I know before I get hounded upon!!]

Comment

• No one is interested, Chris. You can sometimes get folk to dispose of Pigeons and Waaabits, because people want them for food, but Foxes are just too pretty and puppydog-like, and it's spring, so they have babies to feed, and not many folk will shoot something that is looking after its young. To be honest, I wouldn't either.
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• So sorry to hear it. If it's any consolation (and it won't be I know) a friend of mine lost 56 in one day to the fox.

Comment

• Oh G4...I am so sorry....

Would you like some eggs if I find out ours are fertile? I'd post them to you - they'll be a right hybrid bunch!
                Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• the chicken whisperer!!

G4, you replaced your birds yet- got loads of hatching eggs sat on the side here if you have an incubator! All yours for the price of postage. Not much consolation though, is it?
                    Got a shot of my youngest, the chicken whisperer- 'taming' that vicious buff orpington cockerel of ours.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by petal; 04-04-2012, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• He's certainly a handsome devil
                      I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
                      Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

• but hes not as handsome as me, says pippin!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Orpinton wins I reckon
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Comment

• Frisbee.

frisbee reckons he is better than both of them- (frizzle pekin!)
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Now that is one posh looking bird ... sorry bloke ... ermmmmmmmmmm .... yer know what I mean
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Comment

• Hmm my new Orloff's have hatched and to be honest they don't look very strong. I'm hoping they will pick up tomorrow.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X