Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I've only just joined, but I've got 10 (1 welsummer x layer, 2 porcelaine sablepoot pol and 7 rugby players..err sorry...4 week old goodness knows whats I hatched myself!!
    and will be more as about to pick up some wyandotte banties soon.
    Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse You'll have to tell us all about your chooks, cos we're a nosey lot
      My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Thanks for the greeting!! Will post with the real gen when I get my next photos, might have collected the wyans by then

Comment

1117!!! My daughter conned me into to getting 4 chicks at the weekend - noisy devils!

Comment

Plus my 9 and my tiny chick = 1126, wow!

Comment

plus two = 1128 - collected two black cochin hens from derbyshire last night
              My Blog
              http://blog.goodlifepress.co.uk/mikerutland

Comment

plus 5=1133 my brown hens that i think are ex bats that i bought from a market

Comment

plus 4 that have hatched so far.

Taking us to a total of 1137
                  Kirsty b xx

Comment

Plus my eight - 1145
                    http://www.robingardens.com

Seek not to know all the answers, just to understand the questions.

Comment

• another 7 hatched to add to the previous 4

total: 1152
                      Kirsty b xx

Comment

• Minus 10 = 1142

took a Pair of Lavender Pekins, Pair of Partridge Silkie, Trio of Barbu D'Uccle and a Trio of Turkey to the market.

Broke even but the prices werent that good. Great for buying - saw a box of 17 growers (assorted hens including welsummer and Barnvelder) go for 40p per bird! only 6 weeks old too!
                        My Blog
                        http://blog.goodlifepress.co.uk/mikerutland

Comment

• I haven't been here right Shhhh.............

Plus............... 2x 12 week old cream legbars and 2x 12 week old Wheaten Marans. Didn't realise I had a breeder of various breeds approx 1 mile and 200yds away ..........................

Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• Sadly minus 5 cos I don't think my little girls are coming home

Last edited by Suechooks; 24-07-2009, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• and up we go again..didnt get the wyans :-( had things happening and they'd been sold. BUT got a pair of marans and a pair of orpingtons instead :-)
                              so

Comment

• Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
                                I haven't been here right Shhhh.............

Plus............... 2x 12 week old cream legbars and 2x 12 week old Wheaten Marans. Didn't realise I had a breeder of various breeds approx 1 mile and 200yds away ..........................

Oh...Oh....Oh!!!!! BRILLIANT! How lovely! I want Cream Legbar and Wheaten Maran!!! Bit of a trek for me though.....?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X