X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2310 -1 = 2309

Comment

• Sorry, Lardman.
      Time to restock? Lots of Rescue hens needing homes.

Comment

• 2309 -2 = 2307. Another death in the nest box whilst laying

Comment

• 2307 - 3= 2304
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• 2304 - 1 = 2303

Blodwen the Bald because she had very few feathers on her head and bottom when adopted.
            She spent her last few days in the GH, pecking at the salad leaves and dozing.
            RIP Blod - you were a sweetie.

Comment

• Me too VC.
              Ginge.
              Utter headcase but, She's the last of my broodies. None of the others have ever gone broody so no baby chicks from now on then.

2303 -1 = 2302
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• 2302+ 4 = 2306
                sorry to hear of your loss girls,i got 4 more today
                1 black rock,1 speckeldy and 2 common ginger browns.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• 2306 - 1 = 2305

RIP Layla - the first of the rescue hens to lay an egg after I brought her home.
                  She was a bit lethargic yesterday and went to "sleep" overnight.

Just 2 left now - Mrs Brown who hasn't laid for months, maybe not at all in 2019 and Flo who is moulting.

Comment

• 2305 - 1 = 2304

Flo has taken her final flight to the great chicken coop in the sky, The last of last year's rescues leaving Mrs Brown as a lonely only.

The good news is - she's started laying again.

Comment

• Evening all

Have finally got my rescue chickens, originally got 6 in Aug 2018 and 10 more in Nov 2019. Currently now have 13 as unfortunately some of my older ladies have passed on. Hoping to get some more but would like some blue/green and white layers although have mixed feelings as there are plenty of ladies that need rescuing

2304 + 13 = 2317

Chunky
                      Learning and trying to live a more simple lifestyle.

Comment

• I don’t know yet

Click image for larger version

Name:	DA2DA69F-5911-4B64-906F-7A91AC53E3D1.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	329.3 KB
ID:	2386830

They only went in the incubator today

Comment

• None . Do I win ?
                          Northern England.

Comment

• Three new arrivals, looking quite well, just unsure of their new surroundings (they've come from a barn and are now outdoors, plus they've never seen rain before and there's plenty here at the moment). Names: Betty-boo(dicca), Barbarann and Billie-Jean. Bit hard to spot who's going to be the leader yet. They're a close-knit trio, that's for sure. Looks like no henpicking will happen, which is good.

2317 + 3 = 2320

Comment

• Closing this thread now as it got to way over 1000 posts (how cool is that??? )

New thread to be found here: https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...we-have-part-2

I will now close and unsticky this thread. See you on the other side
                              Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X