No announcement yet.

Online Vegetable Show

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, im looking forward to the childrens section that was mentioned a while ago. My daughter is really into GYO now. She shows her friends all of the produce. And she is so proud.

Comment

• Any sign of this virtual competition LJ. The idea has been bandied about for a long time. Maybe we're doing it in retrospect.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

• Know what? I've only just 'tripped over' this thread! Ooh, greased lightening, me....

I think it's a 'Posh' idea Snadge!

And, to keep the lightheartedness going of the virtual show, I'd like to suggest another category 'on the funny ha ha' side:
        Best 'Staged Humourous Photo' category, which should comprise of allotment/garden-related shots to make Grapes giggle.

Comment

• Wellie, it's a virtual *virtual show".

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

• That's not fair, Wellie - you've won already with Fert and Liza Flobalob!

Mind you, me applying my 'traditional high nitrogen feed' to the Prize Sunflower might be a close second! Eugh! perhaps not!

Comment

• Ah! but the Show hasn't begun yet...! and Grapes would have lots of fun putting the entries together for the photo, as you can imagine that we do with Fert & Liza.... huge fun.

Comment

• can we have a most eaten by pests section?
                Yo an' Bob
                Walk lightly on the earth
                take only what you need
                give all you can
                and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

• Originally posted by yoanbob View Post
                  can we have a most eaten by pests section?
                  Most of the stuff I seem to grow could win that category!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• love the idea, i'm up 4 it, let me know!

Comment

• Any news yet anyone??
                      Blessings
                      Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                      Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                      Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                      On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X