X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £60 per year

Comment

• I've just paid £58.70 for my first full year, seems to be at the higher end compared to some on here...

Comment

• £25 for my plot in SW London (5 rods, water is included).
        Though it will likely go up by £10, as last year's water bill was very high due to the hot summer.

Comment

• ^Hello and welcome. Best wishes for a great growing year.

Comment

• Originally posted by mentallot View Post
            I've just paid £58.70 for my first full year, seems to be at the higher end compared to some on here...
            That's about what my plot will cost at the next bill, due in September, but that is for a full-size 10 rod plot - so still think it's a bargain

Comment

• That is a bargain I pay over that for only a half plot
              Last edited by chillithyme; 28-04-2019, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chillithyme View Post
                That is a bargain I pay over that for only a half plot
                Is it just a case of 'Location Location Location' or amenities provided? Apart from a fence and stand-pipe we have nothing provided.

Comment

• In my town all sites are charged at 40p per square metre, water included.
                  So for my new plot, which is 131 square metres, I'll be paying £52.40 a year.

Comment

• We also have just a standpipe and no other amenities, but glad for the access to water.
                    Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
                    Is it just a case of 'Location Location Location' or amenities provided? Apart from a fence and stand-pipe we have nothing provided.

Comment

• Originally posted by chillithyme View Post
                      We also have just a standpipe and no other amenities, but glad for the access to water.
                      Onsite water is probably the biggest amenity with the water rates having to be paid out of the rents.

My last place didn't have water and it was a pain in the summer. My first place had dip tanks and I had to run back and forth with the cans - better than nothing though.

This site is more per plot (£50 now) but with a shared stand pipe right next to my gate (I never use it though, I use my own personal private stand pipe at the back of my plot).

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                      ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                      ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
                        Onsite water is probably the biggest amenity with the water rates having to be paid out of the rents.

My last place didn't have water and it was a pain in the summer. My first place had dip tanks and I had to run back and forth with the cans - better than nothing though.

This site is more per plot (£50 now) but with a shared stand pipe right next to my gate (I never use it though, I use my own personal private stand pipe at the back of my plot).
                        It sounds like you go for a pee there!
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Nah, that's into a watering can in the greenhouse.

There's no loo on site
                          Last edited by Jay-ell; 30-04-2019, 05:33 PM.

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                          ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                          ― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
                            Nah, that's into a watering can in the greenhouse.

There's no loo on site
                            I was on-site at the weekend. I noticed your shed is still defying gravity! I certainly wouldn't risk going in there for a pee!
                            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• haha are you two plot neighbours?
                              https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by SarrissUK View Post
                                haha are you two plot neighbours?
                                No, I've just had a problem with trespassers.

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X