X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garden_Chris View Post
    Weedkiller.

Dead of Night.

Plead Innocence, acting shocked and surprised - comforting too.

Childish, but no-one ever stipulated revenge had to be mature and shake your hand before it robbed you of your summers work. Mwuahahahaha! >
    Please don't take this seriously...nobody should ever ever put anything on anyone else's plot. I know some will say 'it's just a gag'; but people reading this might think it's the acceptable face of allotmenteering - it's not.

Comment

For the uninitiated, and those still joined at the hip with mainstream reality...
      <do do do do, do do do do>
      you have now entered a twilight zone, an area of time and space where none of the normal rules apply...where human beans become unfermented wine, normal spelling is merely a mythical possibility, and all the rules of human interaction are irremediably distorted. A place where judgement is served on the wicked, by means of magic and mayhem outside the pale of natural laws...
      But seriously folks, The Golden Law of Allotments is be the change you'd like to see. Despite this thread's soap opera plot (pardon the pun ) this is not Coronation Street, and escalation of social conflict is not on the agenda.
      The occasional strategically placed stinging nettle now...well, it might be a little rash, but only for trespassers.
      Last edited by snohare; 12-08-2011, 06:26 PM. Reason: Didn't do enough !
      There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Is this awfull woman still there?
        This thread has had me giggling!!!
        SM
        GYO Photos, Pests, Problems and luvvin it!!
        http://s589.photobucket.com/albums/s...ie/Vegetables/

Comment

Hopefully she's run off with the horrible old bat with the lottie next to me- she did spray weedkiller on my plot last year.

She decided the path, which runs down the edge of my plot to hers, wasn't good enough, so dug up a big wide swathe of my plot, which wasn't even on the edge, as the plot had been re-measured when I took it over- she then removed a load of the soil, dumped it in some bushes round the corner, (I didn't see her, but someone else did, who assumed I'd agreed to let her do it, as I was having back problems) and sprayed the ground with weedkiller. Funny bit is that she's told the council she's gardening organically- all she seems to do is spray everything.

Oh, she did leave some of the soil she dug out on my plot, to be fair- on top on my flowers.

I think the problem is that she used to have my bit as well, before it got split in two, (she threw all the topsoil away from the beds she was growing in then too- I have no idea why) but the comittee made her give it up after she set an uncontrolled fire to get rid of the weeds, and nearly killed a tree.
          They didn't care about her digging on my plot though- the site rep basically told me it was my own fault for not doing enough down there, even though I told him I'd got a (suspected at the time) slipped disc, and I couldn't dig for a while. The council were fine about that, but they don't really deal with 'problem' people, only neglected sites...
          My spiffy new lottie blog

Comment

Bumping...come back Janice...married or not. Prison or free to roam
            Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Where is MrBadExample?
              Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

He's on line now- probably hiding!!!!!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  He's on line now- probably hiding!!!!!
                  They've both gone quiet...hmmm.!

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                    Where is MrBadExample?
                    Who wants to know?
                    Our England is a garden, and such gardens are not made
                    By singing-'Oh how beautiful!" and sitting in the shade,
                    While better men than we go out and start their working lives
                    At grubbing weeds from gravel paths with broken dinner-knives. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Were your ears burning????
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by mrbadexample View Post
                        Who wants to know?
                        Ha! What have you done with Angry Janice

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                          Ha! What have you done with Angry Janice
                          ^^^
                          If the gory detail can't be published, we are all available on PM.

Comment

You've dispelled her anger, haven't you?!
                            the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by di View Post
                              Di, I'm shocked

Comment

Originally posted by di View Post
                                Yup. Now known to her friends as Jolly Janice.
                                Our England is a garden, and such gardens are not made
                                By singing-'Oh how beautiful!" and sitting in the shade,
                                While better men than we go out and start their working lives
                                At grubbing weeds from gravel paths with broken dinner-knives. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X