Piskie's Potential Patch Part 1

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooooh this is so exciting isn't it

PM'd Hazel hun, many thanks and will sit by front door waiting to mug postie.
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

Congrats Piskie, and I hope you have great fun digging, an chatting with the donkey. You can now ignore everything I said on the other thread (honestly, it is taking me all day to catch up on Christmas news and I haven;'t even made it to Anything But Babies yet oops sorry - the general chitchat page).

Comment

LOl @ Winged One
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
          It would be my pleasure, sweetie! pm me your addy. Happy to do the same for you for your new lottie too, moggssue?
          Originally posted by Flummery View Post
          Isn't she a sweetie?
          Love this forum and all the nice folks you meet here!

She's the best!!!!!!!!!! About to pm you Hazel, I just luuurve surprises! Hopefully next year I'll be able to do the same back to you. Thank you millions hunnybun
          Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Just in from work, GREAT NEWS PIB. Congratulations. I've studied the Google map but I cant see the Donk anywhere!
            I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

Yea.

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
              .... eeek Report for Seasprout due at 2100hrs
              I'll allow the report to be dumped in exchange for a picture of your Donkey Neighbour.

Well done you. Chuffed to bits for you.

Also a good thing at the mo is to do some research, get down the library and look for these books..

Grow Your Own Veg by Carole Klein
              The Half Hour Allotment by Lia Leendertz
              How to Plant your allotment by Caroline Foley
              Your Organic Allotment Pauling Pears
              The Allotment Handbook by Andi Cleavely
              Allotment Gardening : An Organic Guide for Beginners By Susan Berger

All the Above are available from Amazon, just type allotment in the search

Also cheap Gardening books from www.bookpeople.co.uk (not a club, just a shop, no minimum order)
              Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

awww Seasprout - you're the bestest, thanks
                aka
                Suzie

Comment

Thats a good trick, on your profle whilst I was sending you a PM you where off-line, out in the open here you are on-line.

Any how PM,ed. ya.
                  Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

how odd unless I came online and offline quickly due to supper boiling over. PM received and replied
                    aka
                    Suzie

Comment

Ha! We've got you now.

Congratulations, hope your first year is a great success
                      Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

well done piskie.
                        i had to rush in and check for your news.
                        sad i know but this piskie saga was almost as enthralling
                        as the gardeners rest.

anyway now step back and take it all in address the plot. and where you want to go, any mistakes now takes ages to correct
                        good luck
                        this will be a battle from the heart
                        cymru am byth

Comment

haha - just wait till I write stories about the Donkey - I mean, just how coooool is that having a donkey next to your plot
                          aka
                          Suzie

Comment

I have 3 horses next to mine! It's the end of my garden, though, not a lottie as yet. They are great, they will come to be scratched if you stand by the fence long enough. I also had one attempt to sup the remains of my mug of tea - cheeky blighter!
                            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

I dunno, I go away to Germany for the day and come back to all this good news!?! Way to go piskie, hope it all goes well, and a muck making donkey on tap too!? Cool.

I didn't realise where Benson was until I saw Matt's post. My cousin lives in Wallingford with his wife. They (although by that I mean his wife as she does most of the work) have an allotment in Wallingford, but they don't get as much time as they'd like there on account of their two little girls. Lovely part of the world - I used to spend a lot of time there as a kid - Didcot, Abingdon and alike.
                              A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I have horses at the bottom of my plot, tres handy for the poo and keeping the children amused!
                                Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X