Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So after a three week wait for an appointment to have a steroid injection in my shoulder I turn up this morning only to be told that the other doctor should have given me a prescription for the steroid as they don’t hold it at the surgery!!! Have to wait until Thursday now...not a happy bunny!!!
    sigpic

Comment

• Yesterday got two mice in rat traps, one the day before. Then while I'm sitting in the shade with a long G&T rat whizzes across lawn!

No hot water this morning. Found the burning smell yesterday was from flex to immersion heater and the thermostat!

Unable to source new stat locally but got on next day on net. Got heating working by bridging some contacts.
      Last edited by DannyK; 03-09-2018, 06:34 PM.
      Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• I was really pleased to be leaving work 5 minutes early for once. Then I remembered that I had started an hour early so should have already been long gone.

Also, migraines. Bleagh.

Comment

• Well the expected spanner in the works has arrived!

I do love "dream crushing" red tape.

Comment

• New (to-us) 46 inch Sony telly is "too big for the room" (according to Mrs Bleddy Bleddy Bleddy Balders) !
            This being the flip-side to a recent post on the 'what makes you happy thread'.
            sigpic
            1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Just seen a christmad add on TV! FFS!! WTF!!! It's September!!!!!

Comment

• ^^^ Local garden centre / diy place has put out its first XXMas displays - LED lights and so forth... and they don't bother to sell their seeds off for 10p a packet anymore... grrr ;(
                sigpic
                1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• ^^^^^^Miss!...Miss!!! They both just said the C word again!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ^^^^^^ that looks very much like cheating on the rant thread

People coming for the weekend and I don't want them to !

Comment

• ^^^ncotrf

Comment

• A well-known mod who use the C word repeatedly on other threads and then snitches...

(How's that for ncotrf? )

Comment

• Next one to use the C word or the X word before December 1st will feel the point of the Pointy Stick - Mods included, no favouritism here .

Comment

• But ....but...

I've just realised ...there's less than 16 weeks to go!!!!
                            Panic, panic.....

109 days and 13 hrs...

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/christmas

Comment

• Aaaahhh....that's sharp...ouch...ow....aaaahhhhh.....

Comment

• Just a few days after reading NannySally has shingles....guess who too now has shingles?

I thought it wasn't supposed to be contageous over the Internet?

On the positive side...OH phoned the GP at 11.15 this morning, I saw her at 12.00 (not an emergency appt either!) and by 2pm I'd taken my first antiviral tablets . The long wait was due to the pharmacy being closed for lunch!

Brill care or what?
                                My rant.....
                                Just sad to think that would have all taken days in the uk, not hours.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X