Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just attempted to shake a particularly stubborn piece of sticky plastic film from my fingers into the waste paper basket; finally comes free and goes wide of the bin despite stood right over it. Hmm.

Comment

• Ibe godda code. First nasty one in 4 years.
      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
      Oxfordshire

Comment

• I'm getting over my flu, but Mr Snoop has it bad. Spent half of Sunday at the health centre being administered oxygen and ventolin through what he describes as a gas mask. He can barely walk. Man flu is definitely a thing. Be careful out there, men.

Comment

• It is days like this that make me really miss a simple life.

Does anyone have a spare hidey hole I can borrow for a bit so I can hide away from reality like a wuss. Please?

Oh well, I am sure it will all seem brighter tomorrow

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^ I've got a brick shed with lights and plug for a heater if your desparate NG.

My rant - supermarket cafe. Could'nt see the menu as the only one had eight others trying to read it and discuss the merits of each dish. Over cooked paninni? nearly black and as tough as satans knickers.

Sort your own coffee out - great what are the 12 choices?

Clear your table - tray racks were full to overflowing so there is no point shouting at me across all the tables.

I did then suggest to the cafe manager why not have a row of sinks and insist we wash our own as well. Did not go down well!
            Last edited by Lumpy; 20-02-2018, 02:57 PM.
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Oh it just gets better and better, do people save things up just to add to the poo storm.

Lumpy can I bring a duvet and stay a while?

Comment

• NG you can stay as long as you like while you hide you can plot revenge.

My rant - I can’t chat on the rant thread.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• He's just come home early! I swear he's deliberately trying to kill him self. The stupid **** has only gone and fallen off a ladder. Swollen knee and face. Very bruised if not broken rib . Idiot

Comment

• You Hoooo me again...........

Post just arrived - OH's appointment to see the chest consultant cancelled for the fourth time since last March. No worries he only had sepsis and pneumonia which has left him needing ambulatory oxygen.

I'm stressed...............dentist on Tuesday and already dreading the 2 extractions and repair job. It's not Kat's fault (the dentist) as I have calmed a little after each visit.................I'm terrified and know that by the time I get there on Tuesday afternoon will be very close to crying.

I wish I wasn't to old to have someone hold my hand.................I hope the school dentist that made me this way had a really miserable retirement.
                    Last edited by Lumpy; 22-02-2018, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                      I wish I wasn't to old to have someone hold my hand.................I hope the school dentist that made me this way had a really miserable retirement.
                      They've improved a lot since then. Had last three top teeth and root fragment out at Croydon University Hospital, known locally Maydie, didn't even feel injections.

Am dreading next extraction, won't even get anaesthetic, £244.30 for new top plate!
                      Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• You have my sympathy DK.
                        I know modern dentists are not like the school butcher I saw - thank the universe for that as at least those like me are a dying breed.

Sending you a virtual extra hand to hold if you need it................

Rant - the mind numbing fear can cause.

Comment

• Are you allowed to have a couple of paracetamol before,no anaesthetic! Although the needle feels uncomfortable not painful just a bit like an ache,maybe the tooth extraction will be the same feeling as that so they just do the ‘ache feeling’ once? I don’t know. Sometimes the worry we put ourselves through is worse than anything you go through,the length of time you worry for makes it worse,but nothings happened yet & it will all be ok! It’s a shame we’re not all nearer,setting up a gardeners rest building next door to the dentists for when you come out!

Comment

• January, after 2 months of bad reception I put in a FreeSat Dish and Humax.
                            The Humax gave me 2 or 3 times more channels, than the limited number from Freeview, and on-demand TV.
                            Today Channel 4 withdraw HD and My4 services with just 2 days notice.. e-mail on Tuesday night.

Not happy

But still happier than on the 1st Jan

Comment

• Lumpy Oh how I sympathise with you, I had one of those school butcher dentists, "it's only a milk tooth no need for aesthetic" 5 minutes later mums holding me down and he still had not got the bu&&er out.

Life long phobia installed at the age of 6 or 7.

My rant ....I never got to meet the man when I was an adult...................
                              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• ^^^ cement shoes?
                                sigpic
                                1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X