This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by muck lover View Post
    I admit a small part of me is taking vicious satisfaction in the whining of the Offspring (no hot water)
    The rest of me would just like a warm shower.
    Nothing like a warm shower when you've been out in the snow... and with a busted boiler it takes the whole warm bit away

Once every thing you can sorted then...

I remember March 2018 when....

Enjoy

Comment

• Currently the showers could only be described as ‘invigorating ‘

Comment

• Beattie is having problems with email and the email login page won't load....how can a company as big as that not fix issues more quickly? And instead of putting up a message to say "sorry, we're having problems with email right now" they force their homepage to load instead, so for a while I thought it was a problem my end, till finally through goggle I got to a page that admitted they were having issues.
        Last edited by mothhawk; 04-03-2018, 09:29 AM.
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• I want to go swimming today.
          My back is still playing up so I need a bit of space...
          The quietist time is always lunch time over here..ie between 12 and 2 pm.

They are usually closed then during term time, but it's half term and it's a Sunday...of the 4 piscines within a 40 minute drive...yup...all close over lunch time
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Shoes View Post
            Today I remember why I don't use the red pen for seed labels last year
            Last week everything was fine - Today Can't read the label.
            Must have been all that sun this week.

What colours work best?

From best to works, I think

Black
            Blue
            Red
            Green
            Doffs Cap.
            Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

• Red mite, at this time of year? !!!!
              Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• I know it's only on the TV........But just watched Cormoran Strike - and wonder why on earth Robin married stupid Mathew? The ending just seemed weird, or is it just me

Grumble grumble

Comment

• Grey mealy aphids. Everywhere.

Comment

• Getting a bit tired of the news people saying that burst pipes are "caused" by the thaw - obviously they are caused by the freeze and revealed by the thaw.

Comment

• The M11 To London from mines got a lot worse for pot holes,difficult to judge when you can change lane without going over concrete jaggedy ditches they are really,mini ditches between lanes & then checking your mirrors at the same time,a lot of people don’t change lane,it’s got weird. Even when they fix it we know they’re not going to fix it properly & it’ll be a jaggedy bump that will crack again,why do these roadworks cost £100,000 when they spend £3.50 on materials?

Comment

• took MR for blood tests,round and round the car park several times,peeps parked where they should not,causing more traffic jam,even...wait for it............in the ambulance bays,and on the yellow xcross lines directly at the back off already parked dissabled cars,how selfish is that,ticket on entry,pay as you leave the DRs,eventualy i just went out,had to hold everyone up,as could not get out the barrier,the man in charge came and let me out,i said,i refuse to pay for going round and round a car park,they know it gets bad,so why let cars enter when they know it causes a problem,they only have a small slot to do bloods in,grrrrr.have use car as no direct bus servise,and to dear for a taxi.
                        Last edited by lottie dolly; 06-03-2018, 11:22 AM.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• It's alright buying a box of diet bars, but for gawds sake, why do I have to eat a whole box in one go - arghhhh
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Rant all you like my friends.
                            Muck lover has attained zen like serenity once more. The weather has improved and we’re no longer snowed in, the broken boiler finally got fixed last night, faulty immersion heater fixed this morning and the Offspring’s moanng has subsided to baseline levels. Mucklover is going for a WARM SHOWER. Yay!

Comment

• Two cars in the garage....might not get one back in time for my birthday long weekend away
                              No choice...what's the chance they both have urgent problems at the same time?
                              Cor blimey...my credit card is going to be glowing in the dark ....

Looks like we might have to hire something now...boo hoo...

Oh...and nope the old Landy can't be trusted to make the trip either.....
                              Last edited by Nicos; 06-03-2018, 08:54 PM.
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Frozen Shoulder! Had it for years and proper kicks off when it gets cold!

Woke up in the middle of the night thinking I had a stroke, right arm useless, dead as a donail, felt unattached and down right painful as Flippity Boo!

I'm knocking on 60 year old, Do we throw a party for that one?

You try get in to see Doctor these days!

It's not done over the phone these days sir, you have to book it on line!

On line with who please?

Have you not got a username and password?

Whoe! Hang on! I'm knocking on 60, done Northern Ireland, Faulklands, to mention a few, served queen n country to the max, and have used the NHS probably at max twice in that period of time, hardly ever had a day off work have paid both my dues in both NI and tax duties I have a frozen shoulder, and it is hurting like hell! And I need to speak to a Doctor!

Sorry sir! You will need to visit surgery with some sort of ID so we can issue you with the above!

This country is "F***ked" Honest! I'm in disbelief!
                                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X