X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neither gained or lost today.
    That was good as I had a lovely 3 course meal with wine out last weekend
    Haven't been able to excercise is any way for the last two months.
    Hopefully that I'll soon be changing
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• ^^ NS, so glad it got done for Christmas and you can enjoy yourself. Best wishes.

Comment

• Good evening, it has been a dull dank day here morning mist has not lifted at all today, OH attended physio this morning, and has been told that she doesn't need to go back but to keep doing the exercises, I don't know everything seems ok when she has a swipe at me watching my daughter's youngest at the moment, I took him to the opticians on Wednesday to get new frames for his glasses as the ones he had, had snapped at the bridge, came home from school today with a leg broken off his new frames, and no way was I taking him back to get new frames, the traffic on the roads today is unbelievable, rush, rush, rush there are still two days till Christmas, no need to get flustered, I have just been asked to go la la.la while grandson plays his guitar I told him that I can't sing to which he replied I know that why I asked you to go la la la. His mother has just phoned to say she is on her way home but will be a bit late ad the road she is on is very foggy so will get ready for home.
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all, absolute madness out there! As rary says there are still two days to go. Mums last treatment at the hospital this morning until after Christmas, means she can relax as brother is doing the cooking. I'm cooking here yet again for us and OH's family. We all get on so not a chore.
          Daughter and SiL are meant to be coming up tonight but as all flights out of Bristol are cancelled until further notice it may be tomorrow before we see them. Sod's law!
          It's a horrible drizzly misty day today, the kind of damp feeling that gets in your bones, would rather have the frosty weather.
          Anyhoo, off to hockey tonight, hope you all have a lovely evening.
          sigpic

Comment

• Yes, the madness of Christmas is alive and well here in Dublin.
            Busses packed, queues in shops, manic drivers, queues for tables in restaurants and everybody must have decided to go out today.
            Having survived all of the sbove with OH and three grandkids they had a great time at the panto.
            Just dropped the little darlings home to their parents and I am now sitting down to have a stiff drink.
            Thank God, thats it until next year.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning,

Just waiting for the food shop to be delivered this morning. Not sure what I am going to be doing today. Will decided once I am fully awake.

Have a good day.
              Carrie

Comment

• Morning all, going to join the throngs of people and to the Christmas food shop today.
                Wish me luck lol .....
                Have a lovely day folks
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all, I tried to get to the supermarket (actually 3 local ones) during the day, no change of parking left it until 8:30 at night got a parking space but the shelves were empty, literally no salad products at all! and a lot of other rows were very sparse. Ye Gods and little fishes it's one day the blinking shops are open again Boxing Day, are people serious?

If You are going shopping today, good luck with that....
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

No shopping for me today....hate it at the best of times but at Christmas it's just manic.

Got to drop of a few pressies at various locations so no plot today.

Have a super Saturday all xx

Comment

• Good Morning All, it's Christmas Eve Eve Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Me, I'm staying put today. Mr Snoop is off out to the tip and will do last minute shopping on the way back - dog biscuits and a gas bottle. But I don't imagine the roads will be anything like in the UK, as the big gift day here is the 6th of January, though shops are trying to encourage people to spend more for Christmas too. Except for among kids, there's some resistance to that. Between forking out for Christmas, New Year and Kings' Day, people would end up spending an absolute fortune.

Hope you all have a good day. Anyone out and about, take care.

Comment

• Happy Saturday! I shall be pottering in the garden leaving the frantic shoppers to argue over the last turkey crown. There's a tin of beans in the cupboard and a spare loaf of bread in the freezer, in case of visitors, so I'm ready.
                          I know lots of you think I'm wierd but, do I care? Nope
                          Enjoy your day, whatever it brings you.

Comment

• Going out early seemed to be a good idea this morning.
                            Only needed stuff to eat from now until Boxing Day, so didn't need too much
                            Couldn't get any runner beans, so hubby is out and about looking for some.
                            He's now back with them and a cauliflower down to 29p. Tesc** had crates of them
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good evening all.
                              Thought I was finished with the shopping but then between me and Oh we got our wires crossed and each thought the other had got the last few bits (if that mskes sense)
                              Anyway went to our local supermarket and had to queue for about twenty minutes at the checkout.
                              Car park was full and I was lucky to get a space in the overflow one.
                              All done now and not going near the shops until next week.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• How comes veg so cheap in the UK at the moment? My Mum tells me that L**L is selling stuff at 19 p a packet. How can they manage it?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X