This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You nearly ready for Xmas?

We're not far off..some food buying, last bit of sorting out the house for family...

One thing I had noticed was the mistletoe this year is absolutely covered in berries...mmmmm...
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Yep just about just heard about the snow baby, embryo frozen for 25 years and now she's born - amazing
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Right, this won't get the baby a new bonnet - off to work, see you later
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Have a great day!
          I'll not be around much tomorrow...collecting son from airport!
          nice frock by the way!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All - Not long now and that special day will be here, you know longest night ......... Then the slow crawl back to longer better sunny days and a new growing season

Have a good one people
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

11.2 in the greenhouse.....but dry. Off to pick the grandkids up later today, we will be exhausted after an hour

Have a fantastic Thursday all

Comment

• Morning, 8.5c in my GH but dark, damp and foggy with it
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, late up for me
                  Feeling much better today, going to have a short walk later and see how I hold up
                  Have a lovely day folks
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning all.
                    10 deg here.
                    Off grocery shopping dhortly.
                    Nannysally, so pleased to hear youre back on your feet again.
                    Take it easy.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,well said cad,could not have put it any better,have a good day all and don't over do it,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I love the seasons and the long dark nights, especially when out fishing all night for the Cod on the rocks up here. My life is seasonal really and adjust to what I do accordingly, change is something I embrace rather than try to resist. Gardening pretty much ceases until the heated propagator is fired up on Boxing Day.

Comment

• Afternoon all. feet freezing . Had to put the heating on. Very annoyed with Co-op but more on minor rant page about that. My bank has been taken off my xmas card list as well in connection with Co-op issue

and again more on minor rant page about that.

Comment

• ^^ Banks... they've got us over a barrel.

Bright but nippy again. A family who've been looking at a property nearby were brought by an estate agent to see us this morning. The family were a bit surprised at how cold it is. When I told them our lowest ever temperature and what the usual lows were, Dad said he wasn't moving to Spain for that kind of temperature!

Trying to finish a job before the weekend, but haven't really got much enthusiasm for it. Better get on wiht it, though.

Good to hear you're up and about, NS. Mr Snoop has three too. He wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them.

Hope you all had a good day and have a nice evening ahead.

Comment

• Good afternoon, there has been a fog all day today feels cold I suppose it could have been worse, it could hav been a freezing fog, watching the boy's just now, with a mutt at my feet with a toy she wants me to o pull it off her and throw it, correction, now a collection of toys at my feet, one more day to go then the parents are off and we can have a rest, perhaps tomorrow I will buy my OHs Christmas, but don't know what to get her,depends on how much she gives me for it I suppose
                              NS enjoy the next couple of weeks but take it easy, and if, oh! I have just found an open box of salted caramel matchmakers, need to check that they are ok, will see you later
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Grocery shopping done.
                                Spent the afternoom tidying and washing out the fridge and freezer.
                                Reorganised the presses and got rid of some stuff that was past the sell by date.
                                Off out tonight to friends house for our annual Chtistmas get-together.
                                We will order in so nobody is stuck in the kitchen.
                                Friends OH plays guitar and is a singer so it should be a good night.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X