Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mild and foggy here after overnight rain, think the frost is due back tonite though

Comment

• Good evening, a damp but mild night up watching one of my grandsons as mum and dad are out watching the youngest perform at a concert, I will be glad when the end of the derivatives comes, as all I seem to be doing just now is collecting parcels and babysitting have not been doing much today as I had to collect some prescriptions and parcels then attend the concert, but hope to collect some seaweed tomorrow, and I suppose I had better get a wee present for OH, who doesn't want anything but if there is nothing there, she will be a bit huffed, male Grapes will know what I mean and female Grapes, well, I think you all went to the same school Well need to go
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Rary, I no longer have an OH, but when I did I expected a present. I took particular interest in his conversations that included what he wanted. I thought that he was doing the same with me and ensured that I gave heavy hints as to my requirements present wise. He always got something he wanted. I rarely did 'cos he didn't flaming well take the hint!
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Evenin n'all!
          Had a very unusual day out today....OH took me out for a picnic!
          -1C...yup!

It was absolutely brill...he packed up the camping stove and cooked fried bacon and eggs on homemade bread in the back of the Landrover!

Flippin frozzed...but a wonderful experience!

Just popped in really to see how NS has got on....
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            Evenin n'all!
            Had a very unusual day out today....OH took me out for a picnic!
            -1C...yup!

It was absolutely brill...he packed up the camping stove and cooked fried bacon and eggs on homemade bread in the back of the Landrover!

Flippin frozzed...but a wonderful experience!

Just popped in really to see how NS has got on....
            How lovely. Well done Mr Nicos.
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
              Rary, I no longer have an OH, but when I did I expected a present. I took particular interest in his conversations that included what he wanted. I thought that he was doing the same with me and ensured that I gave heavy hints as to my requirements present wise. He always got something he wanted. I rarely did 'cos he didn't flaming well take the hint!
              Janie it not, we don't take the hint, its we don't listen
              Glad you enjoyed your picnic Nicos, but tell your OH its actions like that that can cause matrimonial disharmony with other couples
              And NS I do hope everything went ok, thinking of you
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Weather unremarkable. Have a good day Best wishes NS
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all,

Got a lie in this morning so no idea what it is like out yet.

Have a good one all x

Comment

• Morning another mild start to the day I could get used to this
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All

Snap Bren, 9.5 here......

I expect I will be on last minute panic duties today, failing that it will be the plots

Happy Wednesday folks

Comment

• Perishing cold night here. And really cold this morning.

Checked the long-term weather forecast and things are looking up: 45 mm of rain between now and the end of March... Half of it in March. So let's hope April is the same or better. No floods please, though.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

À Day of wrapping pressies, making some wheat packs for gifts and basic domestic chores. Nearly ready for Xmas!
                          Have a good day peeps
                          Thinking of you NS....X
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all.
                            Very mild here.
                            Have to make a last minute dash into town.
                            Catch you all later.
                            Have a good day.
                            Hope all is well with you Nannysally.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning, 9 degrees here too! Well need to get out to supermarket, can't face it, I hate the shops at this time of the year. Needs must though. Trying to think of something easy to cook on Saturday night for 5 people, you know how good my cooking skills are...on a scale of 1-10 I'm most definitely a 1 (lowest) in that department! Anyhoo better get going...musical beds this morning.
                              Have a great day. Hopefully NS will pop in soon to let us know how it all went yesterday. Hope all went well NS!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, well, what a day yesterday turned out to be.
                                Up at four for my 5o'clock breakfast then at hospital by 8, with yet another scrubby shower and wait patiently for my turn.
                                Fast forward 6 1/2 hours and being the flipping last one get taken to theatre.
                                I was starving hungry I can tell you.
                                Anyway, won't bore you with the details, but I ended up two hours later with 3 stents in my heart arteries
                                What a shock that was.
                                I feel so lucky because this could have been so different.
                                Thanks for all your good wishes
                                Have a great day everyone
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X