Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all,nice warm sun through the window,as a kid i remember something similar,if you were up earlier than usual,mam would say,(what you done,wet the bed),it was not funny at the time,as for the thought bit it was (well it didn't),my that sun is strong,have a good day all and Bgood2yourselves.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning, it looks like we're all sharing the sunshine today pity its so cold with it.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all.
        The sun is struggling to come out today with a lot of grey sky about.
        Having friends for lunch today but hoping to get a bit of gardening later in the day.
        Have a Good one all.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, dull but dry this morning. Ironing board is coming out today...it will think it's it's birthday!
          Nothing much happening here, which is how we like it.
          Have a great day everyone.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
            Meant to add earlier, while out in the garden, I heard my first woodpecker this year
            Nonsense, you were just ignoring your wife knocking at the door after she locked herself out

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

We have a tiny bit of watery sunshine breaking through the cloud cover...but still v v cold!

Can't wait for the clocks to go forward this weekend...it'll be so much more uplifting

More domestic stuff today.....

See a later peeps!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, frosty here to start as well but now precipitating down rain. I wanted to get up the ladder to stick a couple of slipped slates back in place with silicon. Won't be happening today. 4c at the moment but supposed to get up to 12c later. Aye right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                  Nonsense, you were just ignoring your wife knocking at the door after she locked herself out
                  How did you know
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Well that us back to normal, heavy rain, Bren what happens to our share of the sunshine, just as I am writing this I have a woodpecker in at the nuts
                    Last edited by rary; 21-03-2018, 01:18 PM.
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                      Morning all, frosty here to start as well but now precipitating down rain. I wanted to get up the ladder to stick a couple of slipped slates back in place with silicon. Won't be happening today. 4c at the moment but supposed to get up to 12c later. Aye right.
                      I lied. Job now done cos it's lovely and dry out there. My phone says it should be 10c but there must be a fair bit of wind chill because it was pretty cold up the ladder

Comment

Well that us back to normal, heavy rain, Bren what happens to our share of the sunshine, just as I am writing this I have a woodpecker in at the nuts
                        I'm keeping my mouth firmly shut

Comment

• Sorry boys,but it has been nice here,turning colder now,we been lotty and i done a little bit of prep,changed the bits on the Jaylo,had a little chop about,it was however a work out,so a little at a time,ground not soggy,just very damp,just be patient LD it will all happen as and when,glad you got the slates done AP,and the cold will be on account of you nearer the clouds hehehe.
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Lovely sunshiny day but so so busy. I've a few minutes off so i'm eating and having a cuppa. Took a friend to an appointment that you can't get to by bus. I have 2 meetings later, I would prefer to be outside whilst the weather is nice to us.
                            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

Well that us back to normal, heavy rain, Bren what happens to our share of the sunshine, just as I am writing this I have a woodpecker in at the nuts
                              Rary i seem to have kept the sunshine to myself today
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lovely sunny day and warm by lunchtime. At last!

Got the official ok to move to the big plot today, so that's me happy

Started moving stuff about and getting rid of some rubbish.... it's gonna be a long job to sort it out how I want, but I'll get there eventually. At least I have space to breathe now, instead of trying to cram everything in.
                                A big shed woo hoo! and no onion white rot, I'm told - that would be lovely.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X