This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rary View Post
    ^^^^^^ the above should have read pricking out some seedlings and not provoking, as if I would provoke anyone or an thing
    I was going to say that provoking Liberia could be a big mistake

Comment

• Well on bringing Mrs C home we had the usual problem with her having difficulty with the step and getting over the threshold. The result was she collapsed backwards pulling me with her, rather than falling on her or hurting her by trying to pull her back up, I lowered her onto her bottom and she was happy that it's the first fall that has not resulted in bruises and pain. I have given her no option now enough is enough, the ramp is now in and secure complete with a welcome mat at the top.

She is still adamant that she des not want grab rails, but I have a feeling they will come shortly as well, if I could get rid of her for a few hours they may just appear. If she stops talking to me I shall just look on it as a blessing
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
        I was going to say that provoking Liberia could be a big mistake
        Thanks Thelma, predictive text, which brings you up as thermal, which in this weather could make you nice to know and of course it was supposed to be lobelia that I was (I will go for) transplanting
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning n'alln'all

...Just getting used to the clocks going forward!

Hibou has just been bouncing around the bedroom bringing up a selection of her toys to 'feed' me!
          A soft, fluffy mouse, a peacock feather and a felt stuffed heart...aww,...
          So -I got the hint she needed feeding (yup-plenty of dry biscuits still there....) and she just liked off the jelly!
          Hungry?....bah!

So I'm just listening to the dawn chorus which started less than 5minutes ago....I really wish I was better at differentiating the various bird calls going on out there. I can deffo hear a blackbird singing it's heart out...superb!

Very busy day ahead...see ya later folks -going to start off the washing machine and drying now, and get the kettle on.....
          Help yrselves -I'll try and not burn the toast today !
          Last edited by Nicos; 23-03-2018, 05:27 AM.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All

+7° and drizzle this morning, bit of a back ache to start the day, probably due to planting onion sets yesterday.

Have a nice Friday all

Comment

• Morning, everyone.

Nicos, you had me checking calendars and clocks with your second sentence! Thought for a moment there I'd been running behind an hour all week! Should have read the whole post first.

Busy, busy today. I say that every day, I know. But somehow I just sit and fret and don't actually get that much done. It's been a few of those days recently. Anyway, definitely busy, busy, busy today. If not, I'm in trouble!

Have a good one, everyone.

Comment

• Morning all. Persisting down with rain which is a pain,again. Excuse the poetry. Just my humour today. I had intended mixing some compost in my cement mixer but that's stymied unless it dries up later. Will sow some seeds in the greenhouse instead.

Comment

• Good Morning All Room Service was a little bit late today but I don't mind. Sunny here so far. Have a good day )
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning its wet and windy here. hope it calms down I'm of to the shops in a bit.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, well just as the garden was drying out a bit we had torrential rain for most of the night and it's now back to being boggy! Sun is out now though.
                      Didn't get on the Vine yesterday as I was too busy unloading the truck of birthday card and gifts Another year older but none the wiser!
                      Not sure what's on the cards today other than our last game of the season of ice hockey tonight. Summer is coming!!
                      Hope you all have a lovely day.
                      Last edited by Jay22; 23-03-2018, 10:15 AM. Reason: Sp.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                        Morning all, well just as the garden was drying out a bit we had torrential rain for most of the night and it's now back to being boggy! Sun is out now though.
                        Didn't get on the Vine yesterday as I was too busy unloading the truck of birthday card and gifts Another year older but none the wiser!
                        Not sure what's on the cards today other than our last game of the season of ice hockey tonight. Summer is coming!!
                        Hope you all have a lovely day.
                        Jay, did we miss your birthday?
                        If so, belated birthday wishes.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.
                          Dry, bright and breezy here with a few dark clouds around.
                          Having my grandson and granddaughter later on today for lunch and dinner.
                          Think a walk in the park is on the cards this morning after a very busy week.
                          Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning - we had more rain overnight, as well, and it is still very grey out there. 9C so seedlings back out into ghouse for the day.

Right! must get on and finish the curtains and bunting as promised them for the weekend. Ironing all the bunting triangles is a pain in the proverbial though

Comment

• Belated birthday greetings, Jay. Hope you had a good day. Sounds like you had plenty of cards and gifts!

Comment

• Afternoon all, lost a pound at fat club, so alls well there.
                                Popped over to our Daughters for a coffee and she and hubby have been gardening ever since. Tree lopping and general garden tidy up. First cut of the lawn sort of thing.
                                Just been out and bought provisions for lunch.
                                This was supposed to be a quick visit .....
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X