Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all,dry here for now,Thelma...you are not alone,Nicos that sounds idilic,sending you my fairy (virtually),put music on and have a sing song,Snoop pleased your garden parcel arrived safe,all any of us what now is,the ground to dry up a bit,my onions have pushed themselves out quite a bit by the roots,we just have to be patient and wait,have a good day and Bgood2yourselves.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all. Balmy 4c here as I type. Trimmed my coreopsis bought at great expense from Morrison's last year and I have the horrible feeling that they were an annual variety and not perennial as I thought. Maybe just suffering after the awful weather and reluctant to grow . I'll give them a wee while before making a decision ...................

Aren't Blackbirds such silly birds. More interested in fighting than eating the goodies we give them.

Edit note.

Grrrh at predictive text and grrrh at notepad for not allowing me to post edit
      Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 20-03-2018, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Happy Spring Equinox
        The sun is flicking in and out of the clouds and its dry. My toms, cukes and courgettes are basking in the GH where its 20+ and the chooks are dustbathing.
        My apologies for being such a cheerful little chicken - feel free to ignore me.

Comment

• Afternoon all...I thought tomorrow was Spring Equinox, shows what I know and as my OH's grandmother used to say...you know what thought did...peed the bed and blamed it on the blankets! Still can't quite get my head around that one!

Hope everyone is well. It's a beautiful sunshiny day and it has reached the balmy heights of 8 degrees! Domestic duties for me today...still haven't decided whether to give growing a miss this season but when you see these lovely days it makes you want to get out there and get something done.

Anyhoo, enjoy the rest of your day whatever you are doing!
          sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon, a nice day here Sun out with light cloud out n the back garden ans planted 30 lilies not much of a problem but writings he labels grrr I now remember why I never bothered in the past. Need to go and collect OH she was watching the boys while I was enjoying my self
            Last edited by rary; 20-03-2018, 05:05 PM.
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• as my OH's grandmother used to say...you know what thought did...peed the bed and blamed it on the blankets! Still can't quite get my head around that one![/QUOTE]
              My Jay its years since I heard that saying, was your OHs gran from Ayrshire
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Meant to add earlier, while out in the garden, I heard my first woodpecker this year

Comment

• Was back out in the garden its a beautiful night and not too cold had some work to finish off while its dry, and once I put the lights off you could see the stars so nice and bright, brought back memories of younger days

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                    as my OH's grandmother used to say...you know what thought did...peed the bed and blamed it on the blankets! Still can't quite get my head around that one!
                    My Jay its years since I heard that saying, was your OHs gran from Ayrshire[/QUOTE]

No she wasn’t rary but her parents were...is it an Ayrshire saying?
                    sigpic

Comment

• ^^^^^^ Don't know about Ayrshire but definitely in the Garnock Valley

Comment

• Good Morning All Ours was followed a rag cart thought it was a funeral Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Bright and frosty start to the day, off out, see ya later

Comment

• Morning All

Beautiful sunny morning but -2°.

Off out with the OH today so will not get cold ears!

Enjoy your Wednesday

Comment

• Good morning, was out at the greenhouse, not as cold this morning but sadly not ad bright either, enjoy your day

Comment

• Hello, hello, hello. Brightish today and tomorrow by the look of it. Oh, and extremely windy. Rain Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning. Shame for the local medieval market. Might just have to take refuge in the wine festival marquee...

Not much news. In a good mood. Not unusual, but the cause is unusual: enough money in the bank to indulge my hobbies. Even went mad and bought some seeds off T&M!

Right, that's enough gloating and smugness. Two very unattractive qualities, and if I was less honest I'd delete all this.

Have a good day, everyone.

Edited to add: By Jiminy, I placed the order with T&M on Monday afternoon and I've just received notification it's been dispatched! Either they've got very little business or they've changed. The effect of having new owners? I vowed I'd never use them again, but this is a positive development.
                                Last edited by Snoop Puss; 21-03-2018, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X