This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'alln'all
    It was so windy here last night that it's blown away the clouds!
    So..we have beautiful sunshine and stonks of leaves blown up into 'snowdrifts'

How's everyone's leaf collecting coming along?

More sewing today...and if I'm a very good girl, I might get to do some glueing!
    ( here comes trouble.....)

Have a great day peeps...see ya later...
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      Mornin n'alln'all
      How's everyone's leaf collecting coming along?
      Yesterdays wind made a few nice piles of leaves near the walls, especially at the front of the house, did make collecting them easy this morning.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all - Umm now to go and recover the new light weight garden furniture and put it all back in their correct places. I may have to go and check that the greenhouse on the allotment is still in one piece!
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all. Very wet night last night and the worst cat fight I've ever seen. Just getting ready for bed when I heard them screeching at one another (they always do here) by the time I looked out the window the two said cats where in a screeching ball rolling, yes rolling down the path and down the street! Gave them a yell and off they scarpered...why even be out in torrential rain I ask you, never mind fight with each other?!
          Anyhoo, hope you are all well and that you have a fab day.
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Woken up earlier this morning by Hollie scratching and whining at the lounge door. She decided not to come to bed with me and Prince last night. It was unusual as when she decides to sleep downstairs, she usually waits for us to appear. Turns out there has been a fall of soot down the chimney some lumps having bounced off the fire guard and landed about where she sleeps. Can’t get the chimney swept as a previous owner did something odd to the fireplace that makes it impossible to get a brush up there.

Right time to get dressed and lug the unwanted parcel back to the Post Office.
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Dry here just now, but the sky looks full of snow, which has covered the hills apparently, might go and have a look later.

Comment

• Snow???...Cor!

Not nice when you are having to do things out and about but ever so pretty!

Our daughter said they had hailstones in the Lakes this morning.

Comment

• Early Evening All

surveyed the plots today after last night's wind and everything appears fine

Wind has totally swung round to the east and it's blinking freezing!

Comment

• A fair dusting of snow on the lower hills, the Munroes were due to get 20 cm's, might go walking at the weekend. I normally go when it's quieter in the week, but if the weathers dodgy, safety in numbers me thinks.

Comment

• Evening all, well let me tell you that treadmill tests are up there with Miss Whiplash at the dentists.
                      Something not to be done again.
                      Upshot of it all was another lot of tablets, and a referral for an angiogram
                      Popped over see Max the cat. He's doing well, still a bit unsteady on his 3 legs, but eating, drinking and putting away.
                      We ate the very last of the pot grown carrots with dinner. Tasty till the last
                      Have a lovely evening
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• You trying to get your money's worth out of the NHS NS???

I'd heard the treadmill is a toughy...but didn't want to mention it before you went....well done that gal

Glad to hear Max is finding his centre of gravity.

Burnie...will you take some piccies for us if you do get up there this weekend?...pretty please?

Suddenly getting older here too...we now have our winter duvet on the bed.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

Suddenly getting older here too...we now have our winter duvet on the bed.....
                          Getting older here too
                          I've been lurking in the GH today, potting up thingies. Very windy though - not me, the weather Hoping that the daff that's in bud survives the weather long enough to flower. It'll be the first time I've had one open before THAT time of year!
                          NS, so pleased about Max. Animals just get on with life, no matter what happens. Was it a front or back leg?

Comment

• Evening all,wish the weather would make it's mind up,spring or winter,looks like some plants ext think ti's spring,went shopping around lunch time,and peeps were saying how chilly it was,the sky was dirty looking,maybe winter is just waiting to dump on us all.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• VC, it's a back leg gone missing
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Shall I tell you what is annoying? Not being on here for a month or so and thinking that you can nip in and take a tilt at the current state of the Vine.

Of course, you can't just slot in where you left off (without a million hours dedicated to catching up), so I won't try - although I do pass my condolences to Lumpy. xxx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X