This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artnoon All.
    Wet and grey here too but its peaceful again The Fireplace men have finished and I have a new woodburner ready for winter. Have to wait for the plaster to dry before I can fire it up but it looks good
    Nothing much to report from here so I won't bore you with even more drivel than usual
    Happy Wednesday!

Comment

• Hi VC - have you potted on those fruit trees yet ?
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• No, I haven't. Nor have I potted up the bare root strawbs that arrived yesterday.
        Its too dark and gloomy to be outside now.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          No, I haven't. Nor have I potted up the bare root strawbs that arrived yesterday.
          Its too dark and gloomy to be outside now.
          Still light here in Surrey, I finished mine off about 4:30 yesterday just as it was getting dark. So we know what you will be doing tomorrow if it isn't raining
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Afters All

Rather blowy here today, not a day for wearing a syrup as my old pops would say

Popped over the plots just to have a look around and a natter with a few hardy souls braving the wind. I knew I kept the brandy over there for a reason, rather nice in a coffee

Comment

• Good afternoon the rain has actually stopped but now getting to dark to do any outside work, not that Icould as I have the two older GS's and I am getting serenaded by the youngest with a guns and roses tune why could he not pick some C&W music to like and the older one is still looking for a tune for his whistle how he can walk about just blowing a continuous note search beets me, unless he is hoping that I will tell him to go out as I said he wasn't going out, still I can take the hearing aid out, I think I will go and feed them that should keep them quiet for five or ten minutes
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening al.
                Rary, he can serenade me with Guns n Roses any day. I is a rock chick at heart.
                Max had a bit if a trauma last night when a build up of fluids and blood decided to explode out of his stump. Shock, horror. Flippin glad I wasnt there.
                Anyway, she gave him the run of the kitchen with a big dog cage to hide in, sleeping bed, feeding bowl and litter tray are not in the cage. So he has to come out to get to them.
                So, he has had a much better day and is not falling over so much.
                Thanks for all your good wishes.
                Flippin windy here today, blowing a gale
                Have a nice evening
                Last edited by Nannysally99; 22-11-2017, 09:18 PM.
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Poor Max, NS but doing the right thing making him move, it sound cruel but helps in the long run.
                  Poor NS enjoying Guns n Roses, but understandable after the fabulous music of my era, everything went to pot
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Good evening, was out at the greenhouse for a time made some new shelves and managed to get some pots emptied as they contained begonia tubers so they are now sitting on my new shelves with a fan blowing over them to dry them off for storage, just two days to enjoy yourself before the weekend, so make the best of it and remember to pass on a Goodnight

Comment

• Morning all.

Not much planned for today. Tidy up what the wind blew about. Tidy up what the girls have left lying about. Make some sausage rolls as I got sausagemeat out in error last night, I would offer some but they probably won't last that long.

Have a good day

Comment

• Good Morning NG'n'All much colder today - I bags the duffle coat. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

Still mild and a bit windy but nothing like last evening.

I will have to pay the plots a visit as no doubt a few things will have been blown around.

Hope you all have a safe and happy Thursday

Comment

• Morning all, I'm up.
                            No duffle coat needed for me, my fluffy dressing gown is lovely and warm.
                            Last appointment of medical week today, be glad when this ones over.
                            Got a call to pick up the wills tomorrow , so that's another thing done
                            Have a great day, will update later
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning All, windy here too but the rain's stopped and skies are clearing. I'll get the kettle on if anyone fancies a cuppa
                              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Ooh, yes please. Just back from walking next door's dog - they're away for a couple of days.

Still windy here but at least the rain has stopped for now. Lots more to come by the look of the sky, though. Must venture into town to post the seed swap packet though

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X