Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope you have ordered the rock salt for the GR AP?

Comment

• cant drink rock salt GL !!

Comment

• Hello Hazel and Jay. Today has been probably the last throes of summer. The backdoor has been open all day and is still open. My eldest turned up with his younger daughter and his tools to finish some work on the house. They’ll be back tomorrow. I’ve scrubbed the kitchen so I don’t feel like mucking it up this evening so will go for a takeaway tonite.

I did start the day taking Hollie to the vet. She has a urinary infection that cost me.
        They’ve asked me to take in a urine sample. How do you get one of those from a dog. I don’t know when she’s going to coopee until she does.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• To add. My son asked why I don’t have my sink by the window where one would expect it to be. Why would I. The only times I use it are to wash my hands, get water for whatever and wash things that don’t go in the dishwasher or washing machine. I spend more time preparing food or having a cuppa and doing a crossword which I prefer to do in front of a nice view.

The sun seems to have disappeared in the last few minutes and it’s got cold very suddenly. Time to close the backdoor and snuggle up for the evening.
          Last edited by JanieB; 24-11-2017, 03:51 PM.
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

• Rary you are the best!

Lucky you Janie, it's been on/off sleet all day. Blooming cold out there.

Had a lazy day today as I'm full of the cold! The girl sitting behind me on the plane last weekend coughed and spluttered the whole way down to Bristol then announced to the lady next to her she also had an ear infection! I know we are taught to share but when it comes to your germs, keep them please!!

Off to bed to do some reading, enjoy the rest of your night and see you in the morning!
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning People have a good day whatever life and the weather throw at you
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Likewise, enjoy your day folks
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning this months going fast its December in a weeks time
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Tell us about it Bren

Morning All

Chilly start with a frost but everything looks so clean on mornings like this

Enjoy your day all

Comment

• Chilly here and a ice frost on the grass, roofs etc
                      I'm staying in and hibernating today!
                      Actually, I've told hubby I'm writing the Christmas cards today, so will be upstairs out of the way
                      Have a great day folks
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good Morning All Frosty here too but hearing's on and cuppa's hot so no worries. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all.
                          I have been away in the sun for the last 4 weeks.
                          Today is our last day.
                          We fly home tomorrow and although I am looking forward to seeing my family I am dreading returning to the cold weather.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• You know what I meant there!
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                              Looks like we have your rain!

Chucky eggs and homemade bread for breakfast this morning...mmm....

Xmas Fair tomorrow...boy am I excited!...does a back flip....and another one.....
                              We opened the tin of Celebration choccies last night just to check they are nice and fresh...
                              I like to hand them out to the kiddies who buy things from me. Funny thing though on the whole, , the majority of the French kids say no thanks...and the British ones like to grab a handful. Must be a cultural thing!

Have a great day peeps!
                              Last edited by Nicos; 25-11-2017, 09:08 AM.
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Everyone!

We have snow! and it's chuffing freezing again!

Have run my errands and picked up supplies (A pack of beer and a nice Chicken Jalfrezi)

Now back home with the heating on, So a day routing through my seed tins and various seed catalogues beckons!

Yes!

Have fun n keep warm!
                                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X