This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening All

I can't even operate the washing machine or dishwasher in a conventional way LD let alone trying with some super dooper system

Another drab day so got roped into wrapping presents...think I would have preferred going shopping! Very mild this evening, currently 15 in the greenhouse.

Here is to tomorrow

Comment

• Evening all, poorly cat update.
      Max is home, safe, sound and still wondering who stole his leg.
      He's so spaced out on painkillers, he hasn't got a clue that it's not there.
      I hope things will quickly improve for him very soon. He's a lovely cat.
      And, in case anyone was taking bets - the whole thing cost us a smidgeon under £1500 - ouch
      Have a good evening folks
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good evening, an other wet day here, and for those who think it can't be raining all the time this is the wettest area in Scotland after Fort William. No matter can't do anything about the weather, was watching the boy's earlier, then later had to see the doctor, as I have an ear infection which makes hearing difficult, which in turn means I can't hear OH when she speaks to me, and I have discovered that there is nothing more annoying to a woman than asking her to repeat herself, personally I think that they speak so much that they forget what they had just said. Now I have a course of antibiotics to take, and well done LD, I am the same as GL, with these new fangled things like washing machines etc.I am lost, unless of course its some thing I want . Well only three more days to enjoy yourself before the weekend, so make the best of it and show how happy you are, pass on a smile. Goodnight
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Just read you post NS, if I had to part with that amount I would need the painkillers
          I do hope he recovers ok, as I think pets are a blessing
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Morning all

I thought it was time I popped in here. Sorry to hear about your daughters cat NS fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

Comment

• Good Morning NG'n'All mild again and damp. Lots of rain to come by the looks of it. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning People another mild night with 12.4 & 12.8 C in the greenhouse this morning, but as dark as coal out there so no idea if it's rained over night or even is raining now!
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

Mild, dark and wet.....I shall put up with the elements today or I will go stir crazy!

Have a good day all

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

I was just looking at some photos taken 6 years ago exactly and there were still plenty of yellow leaves on our cherry tree. None there at all today!

NS....you could easily have paid that for a new shed or a holiday!...I know I'd much rather have paid that amount on my pet instead and enjoyed their company for many years to come x
                    Hope Max bounces back to full recovery soon X

Today I shall mostly be .....errrmm....sewing...again

At the moment the house smells wonderful....baking bread!mmmmm....

Have a great day -hope your earache clears up soon rary , not a nice thing at all to have.

See ya later peeps...
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning its dry but very windy here plenty of leaves to collect once it dies down though, we've got some under the front wall that's blown in from two streets away.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning, raining again, but I am breathing and walking about so a lot to be grateful for, I have just been told once we drop the boy's at school were going shopping, that's what I enjoy, having the choice "like it or lump it" right need to go and get ready to take the boy's to school

Comment

• Good morning all,hope the cat recovers OK,earache's are horrible,happy sewing nicos,dry and windy here,have a lovely day
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all, just back from a few days in Cheltenham visiting my daughter and SiL. Visited Gloucester Christmas Market which was lovely and also went to the races! No wins here but OH and son we're quids in...son's first ever visit to the races too.
                            Hope you are all well. Had a quick flick through the last couple of days posts. Sorry to hear about poor Max NS, hope he is getting better.
                            Off to catch up on some of what I have missed...I may be a while!
                            Have a great day everyone...hope your weather is better than here! Absolutely pouring down.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Wet and grey here today, been down the garden to top up the bird feeders and shot back inside smartish, not cold though.

Comment

• Afternoon, still windy here so i didn't get to rake leaves, just a bit of shopping and baking.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X