Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before it goes any further, and just in case I ever meet anyone from the Vine, my wife does not need anti wrinkle cream I was just offering to buy her some because it was cheap though if I did meet anyone I would deny any knowledge
    Last edited by rary; 01-02-2018, 10:23 PM. Reason: need to check auto correct
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Early Evening All

spent the best part of today over the plots, very cold in the wind but a productive day none the less.

going to jump in the shower then hunker down next to the fire....with a little something to warm me from the inside

Have a good evening all

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
        .with a little something to warm me from the inside
        A plate of porridge?
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Evening all, been absent from the Vine due to extra volunteering.
          Many off with the sickness/flu bugs, so cover was needed.
          Will catch up on here at the weekend
          Have a lovely evening
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Oh dear NS...hope you don't catch it x
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              Oh dear NS...hope you don't catch it x
              I think I have caught it, can it be transmitted by the web
              I am sitting here and I feel lousy just going to put something I found earlier on then make myself a hot toddy as I have a bottle of Chivas Regal sitting here glintin at me

And no this is not aimed at any one

Our teacher asked what my favorite farm animal was and I said “Fried Chicken
              She said I wasn`t funny, but she must be wrong everyone else laughed
              My parents told me, always tell the truth, so I did Fried Chicken is my favorite farm animal

Anyway teacher sent me to the headmaster`s office
              I told him what happened, and he laughed too. Then told me
              not to do it again

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was
              I told her chicken. She asked why, so I said, you can make them into Fried Chicken

She sent me back to the head`s office
              He laughed, and told me not to do it again
              I dont understand , I have been told to always tell the truth
              but my teacher doesn`t like it when I do

Today my teacher asked me to tell her
              What famous military peson I admiered most
              I told her “Colonel Sanders”

GUESS WHERE I AM NOW

Right off to make a toddy and get to bed, but no matter how you feel try and pass on a smile it might make you feel better Goodnight
              Last edited by rary; 01-02-2018, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                Yipppeeee...best frock again

Rary....I had to gooooogle that!...ha ha!

I'm hoping to get the chance of doing some sewing today...or cutting out at least as it'd be good to use some of the craft material I brought back with me.

The most gardening I'll be doing today will be looking at it through the window...oh, I will no doubt be checking the progress a few times of my chilli seeds and their germination!!!!!... You just can't resist can ya -even though you know for sure it's going to take a few weeks
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning Nicos'n'All I've kept the wellies on since yesterday. Happy Friday, have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• ^Did you go to bed in them? I hope they weren't muddy.

No snow here after all so far. Twenty percent chance of snow today, snowline at 400 metres. We're about 450. So not likely again today. But it feels right for it. Rain, possibly snow, Sunday and Monday. I'd much rather it were rain.

Anyway, work today. Better go like the clappers as well. Then tomorrow new computer shopping. Sunday more work. And Monday, more work. Trying to get loads in before going back to see my Mum and to be able to have some time off to get the allotment ready for spring rather than playing catch-up all the time.

Hope you all have jolly days.

Comment

• Morning All, fresh (3.5c) and fairly clear here. Not planning anything spectacular today, Snoops you sound really busy. Know what you mean about checking for germination Nicos.

Enjoy your day folks
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning Crew, after 3 days of a Man Cold (I don't know if it was that flu) I'm informed the flu jab I had was the wrong one anyway and feeling like rubbish and not being able to sleep at night I finally took to my bed yesterday afternoon for 3 hours and managed to get off. Waking up and feeling much more human and last night was a much better night only waking up about every 2 hours which is normal for me anyway these days. The high pitched noise in my left ear is finally reducing to an acceptable level, and I'm returning to an acceptable level of feeling knackered, just need to get on top of the cough.

With any luck I shall feel fit enough to hit the allotment on Sunday.

Have a good one people, especially if you have a cold or flu
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

Bright and chilly this morning, a perfect morning to be over the plots...but...OH says we are going to Reading. Have I ever mentioned I hate shopping

Have a super Friday All

Comment

• Morning, not checked the GH temp but theres no ice or snow so I know feels warmer than yesterday. Cad
                            colds and flu take some getting over so take care.

Good luck at your weigh-n NS
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              Rary....I had to gooooogle that!...ha ha!
                              Thought everyone would have known what Chivas Regal was

Comment

• Good morning, bright blue sky this morning but a wee bit cold, had my toddy last night with a couple of pills which if I had flu would have made me sweat, but nothing though I did sleep all night, so might try a different whisky tonight, just on medical grounds of course, right now my nose is running like a burn, so off to find something to dry it up, enjoy your day try and keep healthy, but more important try and have a laugh with someone, remember with not at

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X