This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning g all.
    Clear blue sky and sunshine but bitterly cold at just 2 deg.
    Granddaughter coming to stay until Monday night so need to make some room to hang up her clothes.
    Have a good day all and wrap up warm.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, beautiful sunny but chilly morning here. Hope you are all well.
      Dads funeral was yesterday which went well under the circumstances. We had to wait such a long time but now we can try to get back to normal.
      I had decided since the past two years had been pretty much awful in the growing stakes that I would have a year off but have changed my mind, I’m going to have a think what to grow this year. Hopefully it can’t be a disaster three years in a row can it?
      Anyhoo as I said hope you are well. Off to catch up on a few posts and then get some much needed domestics done. Talk soon. Have a great day!
      sigpic

Comment

• A very good morning for a change. Overcast but not too dull.

Yesterday had online chat with Talktalk as I only got 9Mpbs out of promised up to 38Mbps. She said there was a fault and would arrange Openreach to sort it.

Engineer turned up just before 9:00 unannounced! Took him couple of hours to sort out DIY phone wiring of previous owner. Now got 34.6Mbps wireless.
        Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• ^Result!

And yes, Mr Bones, busy, busy. Except when I'm not!

Comment

• Well, I put a pound back on this week.
            Going to cut out bread for a week and see what happens
            Super sunny but very cold here
            Have a lovely day
            Last edited by Nannysally99; 02-02-2018, 12:30 PM.
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Ah well...never mind -sometimes the body needs a bit extra

Actually NS....I've joined you with the dieting...started on Monday.
              Only at home, but I lost 2stone last time...aiming for 2lbs a week if poss.
              I know the first week I should lose loads cos it's just internal 'stuff' going through.
              Good to have a dieting buddy
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Well done Danny
                I dream of having 9 Mbps!

I think my mother has about 40 ....but just uses her iPad to play scrabble and read the news

Comment

• Just watched 4hrs 1min of amazing tennis.

Davis Cup Cameron Norrie came from two sets down to win against Roberto Bautista Agut (No23)Davis Cup 2018: Great Britain level with Spain after Cameron Norrie victory - BBC Sport
                  Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• Good evening, its been a dry day but no garden work, out to buy paint for our granddaughter, and get one or two messages, then pick up the boy's from school, strange how things happen, we normally take them to their own house, but decided to bring them to our own today instead, we went in that long when we got a phone call to let us know that our friend had died, which after seeing him the other day is actually a blessing.
                    Well life it's self is a blessing so make the most of it, try and make someone laugh, and it will make you feel better. Goodnight
                    A wee note to Scarlet nice to know I not the only one who puts things in safe places
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning its raining and its looks like its in for the day better than snow though
                      Sorry to read about your friend Rary just remember the good times xx
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Sharing the rain Bren. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

Chilly and grey here, hoping to pop over the plots later but that's very weather dependant

Have a super Saturday everyone

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                            Today I shall mostly be sewing!
                            Red and white pontsettias for a summer wedding....

Rary....sad news about your friend, but glad you saw him recently-I'm sure you must have been a comfort to him x

Have a great day peeps...see ya later..

Comment

• Morning crew of the good ship Grapevine, just for a change its been raining!

A work mate from my first job 43 years ago just found me on Facebook, how time files by!

Have a good one people
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All, chilly and wet here too. When the weekend weather's a bit tosh I feel for those who work all week.

Enjoy your day folks
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X